Thursday, October 17, 2013

Day 97 Thur Oct 17 Bhutanesqua Zoe Cant Stop Talkin


Day 97 Thur Oct 17 Zoe Can’t Stop Talkin
BHUTANESQUA

Home on the range, yippe kayoo, we are en route to texas and old aunt dana is tellin one tall tale after another. I thought Mischa was a raconteur, hello! aunt dana’s got it all over her. She told us about a macaroni dish called bhutanesqua. She said she saw it once on stage in pixburg. All the dancers were from the royal academy of bhutan and they went on a shoppin spree and bought argyle sox and then wore em on stage for their live performance and then everybody had macaroni dinner. Ya know, the window was down and the car was fulla cow odors, so I coulda got part a that wrong... but it was a colorful story that is for sure.

They said them bhutans spend their days tryin to be as happy as possible. I guess if I was just dancin and eatin pasta all day I could be countin happiness factors too.
I ask Mischa where that bhutan was exactly and both she and dana pointed in two different directions. I tried followin their pointin, cause dogs and elephants can do that...but it only led me to some unending field of cotton, which I was pretty sure wasnt right. So I asked again.
Being bordered by china and india and having no access to the sea, the bhutans have had to become a very inventive lot. That’s why they do alot of dancin and music makin. Why they wear the argyle sox is still in dispute.
Hey I forgot we were in barbque country! I am hopin the girls realize they need to sample the local culture and enjoy a pulled pork sandwich hot off the grill.
I know I’m talkin in the wind here...but  b says if you visualize it, it could come!
Hey them two has been tradin tales all afternoon. Mischa told dana about the octopus who slung his tentacles onto the plumbing fixtures in the middle of the night in the san francisco aquarium and stole on over to the exotic fish tank and had him a tasty morsel to the tune of $5000! Not only that he did it three nights in a row before the authorities nabbed em.
She said they dint fine him they gave him an award of honor for superior intelligence. Then dana told about that manning guy who spilt the beans on the government spying an such, but then he starts goin through the change to be a lady. She said his lawyers is gonna make the case that ole bradley’s gone and ole brenda couldn’t  a done it on accounta she weren’t here then! Then Mischa told about the time suzie and our b had to slam the brakes on cause a tarantula the size of bhutan was crossin the road.
Hey here’s another dog joke. Why’d the tarantula cross the road? .... To buy argyle sox!
Hey....I gotta run, everybody’s pilin back into the car. Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment