Monday, October 7, 2013

Day 87 Mon Oct 7 SNAKECHARMER Zoe Can't Stop Talkin

Day 87 Mon Oct 7 Zoe Can't Stop Talkin
SNAKECHARMER


Day 87 Mon Oct 7 Zoe Can’t Stop Talkin’
SNAKE CHARMER 

Well doggie, good mornin. Here we are surrounded by snakecharmers and chickens, a small baby pig named zephyr and a small baby baby named luke. Also the person known as brotherinlaw appeared. Turns out I knew him! Just hadn’t laid any eyes on him for a long time. Also, I had to do a sorta doubletake on accounta he
had a moustache like mine when last I seen him, but now his snout was bare naked! Lookin good too I might add, I’m thinkin about shavin my old moustache off...afterall...change is good, right? Mischa says she thinks I need my  black fuzz for navigational porpoises, or somethin like that... I hope ole brotherinlaw don’t start getttin lost now that he’s dispensed with his whiskers!
Mischa says there’s a ton a reasons why we get lost in this world, and that’s only one a them. She says we get most lost when we stop payin attention to our guts!
Cheez piza lady, now you want me to start a conversation with my belly? Ain’t that like over self indulgent behavior....the thing you old hippies get chastised for? Now you want me to do it too? Or is it my intestinal track you want me to listen to? Either way I think that’s askin a bit much of a pup, we got enough balls in the air everyday. With all them olfactory issues we gotta deal with, and then there’s the auditory overload we are subject to. Hey we got a constant stream a information drivin down our highway! Just don’t think I can start streamin live gut now too.
Anyways, back to the snakecharmer et al. That’s Mischa’s sister, my aunt alice. She’s named after the one (Mischa hates admittin this) non-greek ancestor, ole alice handyside. Yep and it turns out that ole gal was a scott! Yeah a scott from berwickshire. But that town got itself co-opted by the big brits, so as they is english on the outside, but inside they’s all scott! B says that’s why Mischa is squeaky in the pocketbook area...but that could be construed as an ethnic slur, which is frowned upon in our family, so hey B, back off eh?
Anyways aunt alice aint squeaky and we is enjoyin her nice house and the company of her offsprings, or somethin like that. Mischa taught the baby baby luke how to juggle and also how to exercise the full capacity of his lungs. Seemed like ole brotherinlaw dint think that was the best lesson plan of the day, but that’s what happened, and the baby bay thought it was a grand idea.
Well i gotta run on accounta aunt alice is takin me to visit the pigleet who lives next door and there’s a promise of a fresh egg for breakfast too. Catch you, me Later mater!


No comments:

Post a Comment