Thursday, October 10, 2013

Day 90 Thur Oct 10 WOE IS US



Day 90 Thur Oct 10 Zoe Can’t Stop Talkin

WOE IS US

Oh dear, we were down for the count yesterday! Especially Mischa she put her head down on that pillow Tuesday night and we dint hear a peep from her until 5PM Wednesday. That’s when them ole buccos was playin the birds. Mischa wishes now she hadn’t woken up for that ...but she did. I thought her fever was gonna heat up the whole family room. She weren’t too happy about much right then. But that’s all in the past now. This mornin she rose up patted me all over and took me out for a nice walk with them horses.  First we visited that big parrot hopin we could maybe get a look at the piglet, but that piglet was already up and out.
She’s got a little harness and a leash! Her mom takes her everywhere with her. I think she must have a service jacket or something. Service Piglet?  Hey I don’t say nothin about nothin, to each her own!
Gettin back to that salmon ella chicken ella thing, egad that was ugly. I got over mine real quick on accounta dogs got lots a bugs in our guts and them bugs dont suffer no fools, they get right in there gobble up every  intruder they find.
On the other hand them people is more finicky and it aint as easy for them.
There was one point I thought maybe Mischa had decided to meet her maker. I kept jumpin up on the bed and nudgin her under her chin, and she dint feel nothin! Also her cheeks was all bright pink and there was steam comin off er!
That was then this is now.
Today aunt alice is gonna take us to the beach, and then we are goin to an irsh pub. I thought maybe it would be a good idea to go to a scottish pub, seein as them two just discovered their scottish roots. But they said the scotts dont really have any pubs. Maybe the scotts dont drink beer.
And no sense goin to a greek pub cause they eat that greek food all the time, especially them stewed vegetables, which is not my idea of a good time, the bortherinlaw dont like them much either! I did overhear them talkin about the irish pub menu though and it seems like there is lamb sliders in my future.
Nothing pleases me more than a good lamb slider.
Hey I am noticin, life has a way of fallin flat on its face and then risen right back up. Just like ole Mischa with the food poisonin, and just like when we got lost in utah and then found, and just like when that shadow scared the three squeezes outta me but then I discovered it was just a little bunny ...
I guess I gotta adopt a better attitude toward the roller coaster, cause it seems like it is the rule, not the exception, to livin on this planet. Maybe I’ll ask aunt alice to take us to the disneyland tommorrow I’m sure they got a roller coaster or two I could practice on.
Right now, my stomachs talkin to me about lunch. so...later!


No comments:

Post a Comment