Thursday, October 31, 2013

Day 112 my cousin nicki


DAY 112 Fri Nov 1 Zoe Cant Stop Talkin
MY COUSIN NICKI

So some days is good and some days is not good at all. So I can’t really say good morning today. This is the day my cousin nicki went to heaven. I know everybody says we all gotta go sometime, it aint no consolation. A sweet dog is a good dog and he was all that. They dont call em ‘goldens’ for nothin. They smile and they wag and they are effervescent about every occasion. You never feel disconnected or down in the dumps or unloved  when there’s a golden in the room. Cousin nicki,  now he was a prime example of the breed. We miss ya nicki and you are most likely just now makin your way to heaven. Dont forget about us, we wont forget about you.

I’m pretty sure you will still be able to get my letters in paradise, so I will keep you posted on all that transpires down here on the ground. You probably got a better view though than I do, so maybe we can collaborate. Decipherin what is happenin on this plane gets mighty complicated. I will welcome your vision from above.

Your mom and dad would love to hear from you too,
so you keep close, you lovely pup, my dear cousin nicki,
later.

No comments:

Post a Comment