Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Day 110 return trip back to the light wed oct 30


Day 110 Wed Oct 30 Zoe Can’t Stop Talkin
THE RETURN TRIP or BACK TO THE LIGHT

Good morning my self, and to b who is headed our way real soon. She’s headin our way and away from the great pacific northwest, land of ‘where-does-the-sun-go-after-november-and-before-june?’
Accordin to mischa it’s just a matter a time before ole b shows up here in florida.
But speakin a time...us dogs has a very different concept of it from the bipeds. Everybody’s always tellin me to check my watch when I start hoppin around askin for dinner. They say I don’t know what time it is! “Zoe zoe zoe  honey it’s only 5 o’clock! Check that watch on your dog suit, it’s runnin fast again!”
I’m like “what watch?” “it’s my stomach that’s keepin time around here not my watch!”
And mischa’s been talkin about ole b showin up for a long time now and I haven’t seen any results. I can sort a see b in some a them rectangles mischa carries around, but I sure as heck can’t smell her, and  in my book, smellin counts!
And speakin a florida, man is this place different from our real home. Hey shout out to jude and chris and shoe and jennifer, tohnia rox and laura and scott and them babies....hello  all you people, people, people... the sun is shining over here. Just sayin.
Mischa says she gets real down in the dumps if she stays home in the winter on accounta the sky’s all thick and it wont let the light through one iota.
She says light is the thing we are all after.
Sometimes I think mischa thinks she is a moth instead a  a girl, but she isn’t a moth, or if she is...she’s got them wings tucked in real tight cause I aint never seen em on her, per se...
She does like to paint herself  as if she did have wings though. In fact she gives lots a people wings in her paintins. In fact she gave me wings once. I guess it’s a wish fulfillment kind a thing. She’s a big visualizer that mischa, so maybe she figures we can all get to the light faster if we had the wings.
You know how all them people says things like, 60’s the new 40 and grey’s the new blonde and then they all laugh like its a big inside joke of which dogs is left on the outside of...
Well I think florida’s the new arizona. Cause people use ta go there to get cured from their arthritis and their breathin problems, but now more people got the blues than any other ailment and a sure fire cure for the blues
is the yellows oranges and reds. Florida’s got those colors down pat.
So listen up here b, I don’t know what’s takin you so long to get on down here, because i dont got no watch and and can’t read the one on the stove. But, I guarantee a warm welcoming and plenty of soul soothin sunshine too.
Oh cheez teezers I almost forgot, I keep givin that dana a real bad scare. And it’s on accounta the dark! When she gets up in the middle of the night I always wait at the door hopin she’ll have mercy on me and let me go chase somethin. She thinks I have to whiz, but I don’t I  just act like I do so I can go chase things. Then she says “now you stay with me zoe’’ and she opens the door real slow. I get my nose in the opening and propel myself outta that door like a cannonball. She don’t even see me do it I shoot outta there so fast! Then I hear her shriekin my name real loud, the neighbors lights all go on, and whatever I was chasin hightails it into the woods. Through all this, mischa doesnt really miss a snorin beat, that’s what dana tells her in the morning.
But dana calls me and calls me and then she looks down and I’m sittin on her feet, and she dint even know it!
Why? Cause it’s pitch black out.
Yeah people light’s the thing... and when you don’t got it, you got troubles.
Good news is, its mornin now and breakfast is just around the well lit corner...so .... later.


No comments:

Post a Comment