Friday, October 25, 2013

Day 105 Escapees Fri Oct 25




Day 105 Fri Oct 25 Zoe Can’t Stop Talkin
ESCAPEES

Yawn and good mornin self, I got the sticky eyes today. I hope that sty dint cross over onto my side a the bed!
It’s hard for dogs to keep them warm compresses in place.
Well yesterday there was stuff goin on all day outside and I kept gettin locked up inside. I am not sure but I think it had somethin to do with a guy in a bug car and
a spray nozzle.
All day long my people was runnin machines and shavin things. It was like a full service barber shop for the hedges and trees. I hope they enjoyed it cause they look bald now. Mischa says Florida is a lot like the great pacific northwest, if you blink stuff grows about ten feet over night on accounta the rain. And here on accounta the rain and the sun it grows even wilder!
So I spent the better part of the day in my bed, which to tell the truth I dint mind. I got a lot a dreamin done.
Also aunt dana was very generous with the biscuits whenever she came inside. Also for dinner I had tuna which dana said cost a huge wad a money but it was worth it cause it came form italy! Mischa said she dint think they had tuna in that medeterranean sea, but dana stuck to her story anyways.
I think somebody must a put somethin in my breakfast cause I kept goin out like a light. And I was dreamin I had a pet cow. And I would call her and she would come runnin outta the house and up this big hill and find me. She’d sit down right next to me kinda like I do next to Mischa and I would put my arm around her and give her a big hug! Then that cow would take that big cow tongue a hers and give me a lick and I would get tossed into the air and do a double somersault then float back down to earth.
I loved that cow. She escaped a herd a cows who looked a lot like her, all brown and fuzzy. And she came to live with me and Mischa. Mischa liked her too and she gave her  some lawncare job, which the cow seemed to enjoy quite a bit.
At some point late in the afternoon somebody left the back door open and I escaped! I saw Mischa hackin away at the ferns that was up against the house. All a sudden a flock a frogs comes leapin outta the ferns. Fortunately they was all in one piece! One was cuter than the next although they did look suspiciously alike.
I guess cows and frogs like to blend into to their packs. It must be hard to have a conversation with your friends though, cause I would always be worried I was confidin in a stranger. My eyes aint as good as my nose!
Anyways, all in all yesterday was what you would call a lazy day, and today I feel all refreshed and ready to rock and roll. I heard we was goin to a new park today.
that usually means there might be some dinin out involved. So....I gotta go spruce up my dog suit and get ready to roll. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment