Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day 88 Tues Oct 8 piglets in the chicken coop...





   

Day 88 Tues Oct 8 Zoe Can’t Stop Talkin
PIGLETS IN THE CHICKEN COOP / MY COUSIN NICKI  AND
THE WAY THE WEST WAS ONE

If ya want to call that a good monrin, go ahead....but we got woke up by a squealin piglet outside our bedroom window! It sounded like that pig was swallowin helium too cause it was a nasty high pitched sound he was makin. Mischa dint growl exactly but she did groan cause she was in a deep sleep before that thing started up. When I  spotted the piglet he was runnin in circles in aunt alice’s yard on accounta a rooster with a nasty look in his eye, was chasin him! Mischa says the whole thing’s a disconnect for her cause alice lives in this kinda swanky neighborhood with a big gate at the entrance and lots a palaces all over the place.
But somehow her neighbor snuck a farm right dab in the middle of the swank! They got chickens and ducks a goat a coupla horses a huge pig and mini piglet and two wolves! Wolves and piglets...go figure. Them animals lives in the house too! The people house! I thought it was kinda cool, but ole aunt alice dont exactly see it that way. Good thing is she likes the farmer alot, despite the cacophony of sounds shootin over the hedges.

Me and cousin Nicki has been spendin quality time together since I arrived. He is one sweet pup, maybe the sweetest I ever met, in fact.
Mischa says them goldens has nice jeans. I know Nicki aint gonna be on this plane for too much longer on accounta he got some blackness inside his bones that’s makin him real tired and real thin too. But I’m here to tell you that boy’s got a real strong spirit that aint ever gonna die. We been spendin our time talkin about our peoples and tellin stories. Also we have that baby baby luke here to entertain us, and he’s a person whose about my size! So we can get a real close look at him and also he’s easy to smell!

We went for a long walk today on something called a cough course or something like that. It had rollin hills and places where the grass was clipped in a big circle shape and so short you woulda thought they hadda army of tiny goats who got stuck there and just nibbled that grass to a stub. Also there was sandy beaches right in the middle of the rolling hills, but no beach! There was little woods and some ponds and the short cropped circle areas all had themselves their own little white flag! It kinda looked that that area was surrendering, like it had had enough of the tiny goat action or something. Anyways we walked for a long time
and Mischa’s rectangle talked to us like it does back home, outta her pocket it just interrupts you every so often and spouts some statistics. Mischa says it’s payback for how bad she did in statistics class in college then she slaps her hands together and laughs real loud. I have no idea what she’s talkin about, but it makes her happy and that’s a good thing.
When we got home, though, we suffered through the fourth baseball game between the cardinals and the pirates, and there were no jolly rogerses flyin at the end of it neither. That made ole Mischa grumpy but she got over it pretty quick. I was exhausted from our walk, so I spent the evening nappin on and off, and tellin cousin nicki about the messages on the coughcourse. He liked that quite a bit!
Then I found my self makin up stories to tell him. I don’t why I did it but I did. I made up this one story about dog cowboys and cowgirls, and told all about their fine lassoing skills and how they formed themselves into possies and rounded up all the bad guys. I said they kept em in an ole horse corral on accounta the dog cowboys had freed all the animals so as they could roam the range and sing songs about the cloudless days and eternal optimism. “Yeah Nicki, “ I told him “that there was how the west was one. Them ole dogs got together and kilt everythin with kindness.” Nicki thought the whole story was swell and asked for more. So I used my nappin time to dream em up one after another.
But right now, believe it or not, I got to run on accounta I got an appointment....so....talk later.

No comments:

Post a Comment