Wednesday, October 9, 2013

day 89 wed oct 9 salmonella chickenella


Day 89 Wed Oct 9 Zoe Cant Stop Talkin
SALMON ELLA /CHICKEN ELLA

Egad people....somebody gave us something nasty in our food yesterday and our stomachs are upset somethin terrible. We was watchin the tv last night when this guy comes on and starts talkin about the food poisoning that’s goin around, its called salmon ella. Come to find out we just cooked up a whole batch a chicken from the company that’s been handin out the salmon ella all week! 
Me and Mischa is prone to a little hypochondria, so as soon as we heard that man talkin we looked across at each other and all our eyebrows flew up real fast, and our teeth bared themselves. 
We dint even do it on purpose... our bodies did it by themselves. It was like spontaneous combustion or somethin.
I still dont exactly know why the salmon’s gettin the rap for the chicken being bad though...I’d a called it chicken-ella myself.
Anyways we are all drinkin lots a pink salt water and ole Mischa she’s takin spoonfuls a pink liquids. I guess it’s kinda like hair a the dog.....on accounta salmon being pink and so she’s counteractin the poison with pink medicine.
Ya know I hate that expression. But as it turns out Mischa says our people invented it! On both sides too!
Them scotts say ya put the hair of the dog that bit ya inta your wound, and it heals it up! But them ole greeks apparently had already figured it out way back when Aristophenes and Hippocrates was walkin around. And one a them was a big doctor too!
Anyways we gotta get over the stomach ache so we can enjoy the rest a our visit. We got places to go and people to see.
Speakin a seein things...yesterday we went for a hike around that reservoir and we musta seen 10 horses out there with grown people sittin right on top a them! They was all ladies as far as I could see and they had really funny hats on. They were kinda like bowlers but all puffed up. I thought maybe we was headin for the circus again, which I was not all that happy about, cause the circus scares me. But as it turned out we just went for a nice walk and the horses just galloped right by us. On the way home we stopped in to see the piglet next door, but apparently she was on a walk with her mom. We had a nice chat with a big grey parrot who likes to whistle to us through the hedge. He was pretty busy pokin himself with his beak mosta the time, that’s what birds do alot.
I think maybe they got bugs!
I guess I got a bug right now too, but wherever it is I can’t reach it with my snout and I aint askin that bird to go look for it either!
Here’s what I am really bummed out about...I think this is gonna underscore the whole vegan thing we got going on at home! Cause they was startin to break down a little and get me a chicken now and then. But I am pretty sure this here chicken ella problem is gonna put an abrupt end to that!
Dang!and double dang!

Hey I gotta go, cousin Nick is outside sniffin things without me, later!

No comments:

Post a Comment