Sunday, October 13, 2013

Day 93 Trackin Lost Loves and Frackin Homelands


DAY 93 SUN OCT 13 Zoe Can’t Stop Talkin
TRACKIN LOST LOVES AND FRACKIN HOMELANDS

Hey that desert was fulla diamonds or something. It was glitterin and sparklin. Mischa said it’s miner-alls, I guess that’s like coveralls except for deserts insteada workmen. We saw cowboys and indians, big herds a cattle, prong-horned sheeps, some buffalo and real big power plant with five smoke stacks. I thought we was back in Pixburgh for a minute. Mischa says there aint no smoke stacks in pixburg, now they got water that catches on fire from them wells they dig. She calls it frackin, it sounds kinda like a word that should be in a cartoon. Her friend bridget thinks it aint no laughin matter, that frackin. It seems ta be reekin hammocks all over their state. B said she wouldnt never move back there on accounta that frackin business.
Anyways where was I...oh yeah, we had a reunion with ole b and it was swell to lay eyes on her. We all had a big group hug, cause I hate bein left outta any hugathons.
I bark, a kinda annoyin non stop compulsive little yelpin sort a bark, it’s like I’m possessed, I can’t help myself, so they include me to keep the peace....
And then we got right on down to chatin up them ladies at the bauble booth.
We had a lotta fun and spent the night with them Bees.
Mischa says when people have a big feelin for each other, they are on the same track.
So when she and b got separated by the family trip to california, she had to get out her map and find her way back to b. It was pretty easy though cause we got the gps on our phone.
Hey back to frackin, Mischa’s pal dana is on her way here tomorrow and she is gonna go for a long ride with us. She aint no fan a frackin either. Between her and bridget and bridget’s husband d, they got enough indignants in emselves to steamroll them ole frackers right back to where they came from. Only thing is, Mischa says it takes a big wad a money, and that indignants takes a long time to add up to anything. Kinda like when we was fightin that war in vietnam, and there was millions a people indignant about it, but that ole war just kept on ragin, until the powers to be finally surrendered. I guess they had enough dough for a while.

Speakin a dough, somebody called me the pillsbury doughboy the other day.
Hey I aint a boy! I’d a takin bigger offense if they hadn’t followed up that sentiment with a morsel...
Speakin a morsels and speakin a bridget, it turns out her daughter has a piglet too, and it’s the mascot of a hardware store in brooklyn! Mischa says that’s in new york city, so I was all, WOWee that’s cool. I thought a pig in the swank neighborhood was somethin but right dab in the middle of nyc, that’s cool. We’re gonna make a paintin of her some day, cause we like picturin it.
Hey speaka pictures. We went to a real vegan restaurant last night and they had pictures of fake chicken and fake cow meat on the walls, when you got up real close you could see it was portabella mushrooms all decorated up to look like chicken and cow. The people thought it was delicious, me and the terriers had a different opinion.
So now, this morning we are back on the meat morsel track and ....I gotta go. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment