Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 27 August 8 when Zoe Was A Poodle or Alter Ego


WHEN ZOE WAS A POODLE or
Trying on Your Alter Ego
AUGUST 8 DAY 27 ZOE’S MORNING PAGES

Hello self, or what I normally refer to as my self! I woke up with a big problem this a.m. First off, Mischa was movin so fast from room to room with little pieces of paper and shiny circles, that I couldn’t even keep up with her, in fact I got a little dizzy and had to sit down!
Then I closed my eyes for it couldnta been more than a few seconds, and I hear the car crunching the gravel on the driveway! Second day in a row she ducked out without me! I guess she must need some space right now, cause she is sure spendin a lot of time by her self, or what she normally refers to as her self. So yeah I was disappointed, a bit lonesome, you might say I was even a tad in the dumps...and yes I can hold a grudge if needs be. In this case though I dont think it would work out too good, cause everyone in the house is still in one kind of snit or another leftover from yesterday. I didnt really know snits could get left over. I know all about day-old beans and such, but not day-old snits, that’s a new one.

Gettin back to my original point though, I been wondering just what is it that makes up a self, and once its all made up, can you make it over, or are you just stuck with it no matter what? So I been thinkin every now and then, about being in a poodle dogsuit instead of my own blackandwhite and brown jack russel/???? dogsuit.
You might ask why I been thinkin this. Well pretty often I overhears people and my moms included, sayin  ‘’them poodles is s m a r t! I think there is someone in there! I mean besides just a dog!’’ And you know when I hears this, I do get a little miffed, cause it sorta implies that a  little mutt like me is one thing but  a P O O D L E  is a canine of a different order. I know what the mom’s are thinkin, ‘’A poodle...now you’re talkin, now ya got somethin really special there!’’ And they aint alone...I heard plenty of other people second and third and fourth that sentiment. And further more, when they do second that sentiment, their heads is bumpin up and down real fast like them baseball player bobbleheads B got on her dashboard.

So let’s just think for a minute, if I was to be a poodle, I could figure out lottsa stuff that is now zoomin straight over my head. Like when I was tryin to see if Luna was drivin that car, and I couldn’t jump high enough to get a good view...being a poodle woulda solved that cause a poodle woulda just found a way to jump up on something real high, like on top a persons head for example. Yeah a poodle would land on a persons head cause then she’d be right up there around the eyes and she’d have a very good view from there. Also if she could be on her mom’s head, then when her mom and she was not seein eye to eye, she could jump on up and try to get a look from there, and most likely they’d put the whole argument behind emselves.
Ya know this line of thinkin has some merit...

I remember B sayin ‘’Can you see my point of view?” and Mischa sayin ‘’No” and B gettin all hot about it and Mischa gettin all dug in around the heels about it. But now if them gals got emselves some alter egos, god things could come to pass.
I mean B gets her self an alter ego that looks and sounds and walks and talks and thinks a lot like Mischa, and Mischa does the same,  them two’d be  in perfect harmony. It be like me bein a poddle and standin on Mischa’s head lookin back at little jack russel mutt Zoe and seein what Mischa sees. Wow, this is big really. I got to find a way to let them know. These here morning pages is helping me be more a like one of them big beautiful smart poodles everybody’s talkin about.

So now I think I am answerin my own question...I think a self can change, I think it can change in any direction you point it in, ya just got to go find your self and point it!

Ok this mornin Mischa promised we was goin to the little forest next to the school where I tasted the dead rabbit that the big dog had been eatin before his dad caught em. Gotta go.


OMG I almost forgot...it’s my aunt Dana’s bday, shout out to you ole aunt Dana wherever you are, although I’m pretty sure you’re in pixburg unless yous up in them mountains with the redhead who has the stick and the bad dog-defense outfit!


http://www.micheldemetriatsouris.blogspot.com
Zoe's Cards  are $6 each or
Available in boxed sets of 5 for $25 plus shipping.
Write to her mom with your favorites   info@karthia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment