Sunday, August 4, 2013

DAY 23 Aug 4 Jogging Jag or the Information Highway Zoe's Blog!



AUGUST 4 DAY 23 ZOE’S MORNING PAGES
Information Highway, or Mischa’s Jogging Jag


Cheez pizza I just remembered something good! I got a phone message the other day. Mischa didn't tell me until this morning caus she said it had been stuck in one of her rectangles since Wednesday. So wow I didn't realize you could get your words all locked up like they was in jail! So Luna called and he was tryin to visit, but since his message went to jail, no one ever answered him.
You know, I'm really not sure if Luna's a boy or a girl. He/she's so busy I just think he must be a boy. Them boys run around with  them inferiority complexes on account a they can't really reproduce, and so it makes em all darty and pokey and up your b e h i n d all the time. Well anyways that's one theory...

So, I guess today I'd like to discuss Mischa's jogging jag. She's been after this now goin on a year and ahalf a year. In the beginning I was goin with her everyday and the two mom's routinely pointed while uttering the word svelt down at me.
But as they say things change. I can't really remember when this happened but I get to go some days and other days she darts out the door before I know what's happening. (Really I do know, but I don't have time  to tuck my ears back or turn my head from side to side within eyeshot of her cause she's buzzin around the house too fast.)
And as they say...  change  is a good thing and a bad thing... like most things seem to be in this world.
I'll say the bad first. The bad is I have to stay at home while she's out sniffing a million new messages without me. I feel left out and isolated at these moments. A dog needs to be in the know, she needs to stay connected to her tribe, and my tribe leaves plenty a notes out there for the findin but you gotta be let out to find them! Also my stomach is starting to blow up again and even strangers now are discussin propane tanks right I front a me. Some people got no manners is what I say! B says some people are just straight talkin is all, but me and Mischa thinks its best if them that's  "straight talkin" just kept them blunt, hard-on-the-ears and
hard–on-the-heart thoughts to themselves.
Well enough of the bad news it ain't good to dwell on it...
So here’s the good news and ...I can't say when it began but ole Mischa ...she done upt the ante on the exercise jag. So plenty a times we was out there and she had me on a leash (which you can imagine how that made me feel!) and I'd be all nose to the ground, next thing I knew she'd be clickin her tongue and yankin on me and she even raised her voice more than once ..."Zoe let's go Zoooeee comon’ get a move-on girl!" She'd yell back at me, all the while she'd be like joggin without goin nowhere's... just hoppin up and down in-place. ( She looked silly but I didn't say nothin cause I knew I was already on a thin rope, walkin, or something like that.) Like I said i dont remember when but somewheres along the line, she actually started to run, and that left me in the literal dust! Honestly this ole gal can not keep up with her no more.
So why is this the good news you might ask. Well now I go out with her if and only if she's fixin on going to the woods or to the beach, where dogs like me run free. So all in all an excellent turn of events when you think about it. And just sayin, as much as I do not DO NOT like water, ( or so I have convinced the moms of this) I LOVE them fishy smells in the sand, and apparently every dog on the island feels the same way, because there is such a clutter of messages down there, some days ya can't get through but a tiny percentage of em.
Mischa says it’s like an information highway for pups. So now I'm on two highways, cause I got internet connection wherever I go...and beaches all around me too.
Hey you know I got to mention this one last thing then I gotta run. I'm supposed to be writin all this out long hand, but I could not get a good grip on that stick, with my paw, I mean, and so I kept tryin to adjust it, then pne thing led to another and ....I CHEWED IT! Mischa wasn't too happy about that, she muttered, but it was under her breath... and that's when she ran outta the room and came back in with the iPad!

So speaking of stayin connected I'm gonna go see what them two Brit dogs with the frufru haircuts is up too, they're my neighbors to the right, later.
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment