Saturday, August 24, 2013

Day 43 Saturday August 24 Zoe's Morning Pages ANNIVERSARY OF THE NEAR FATAL ATTACK

ANNIVERSARY OF THE NEAR FATAL ATTACK
Day 43 Saturday August 24 Zoe's Morning Pages

Call me crazy go ahead. I cannot let go of that nasty dog attack I suffered. What was it now 2 years ago? Me and Mischa and Leelee the redhead, and Pink was walkin in the hood where Pink lives. We was minding our own business and steadily avoidin the corner where Leeleee and Pink got attacked by the snarly pitbull. And all of a sudden we all spy this German Shepherd-like beast in the backyard with these two kids.  He was like in real slow motion, like he had been WUI (that’s walkin under the influence), but he wasn’t . And he turns his head like he is stuck in quicksand, and then like he had a fire lit under him...he takes off in our direction! Egads we all were terrified. He and Pink get into it for a second, then he spies me! and Mishca is yellin at him to go home and get lost, and says “no no no bad dog”, to no avail whatsoever! Now he’s nippin at my belly, and I mean nippin! He’s drawin blood and I am not kiddin! I am yelpin and Mishca is screamin and hittin him with the leash. But he dont care, he just keeps on at it until finally I manage to slip my collar and start runnin for my life.  Mischa’s on that phone callin for backup from ole B and Dana, and she’s runnin down the cobble stone hill tryin to catch up with me, but I am like greased lightenin on a heavy dose of steroids. Move on over A-rod you got nothin on me in the speed department when bein chased by a knarly wolf. Steroids or no steroids, I was dodgin that monster.
I ducked down one alley after another, and on accounta my size and my undeniable adeptness, intelligence and agility, I outran and out smarted the dastardly dog.
Ole Mischa couldnt get her phone to work, but somehow pocketdialed Dana and B and they ran out the house lookin for us cause all they could hear was wailin and screamin comin outta Mischa, which got them all scared outta theri skins! And since they ran out the house, the door was wide open and I ran in, hid under the bed and ditched that big  bully.
Lick my wounds?  Oh yeah I had no choice. I was bleedin form places I didnt know I had. When all the moms got home, and Pink too they was all shook up worse than me!. Ole B grabbed me up and hauled me off to the vet! Oy vey, I don’t like the vet! And Mischa she was a basket-case! She had to take one of them little pills she has tucked in her green bag, for special occasions. And she ahd to have a small shot of ouzo to wash that down. Truthfully she still ain’t over it. Everytime we go for a walk she gots it sittin right in the middle of her forhead. We keep talkin about gettin some kinda spray to thwart the next attempt at our lives, but then we don’t go get it.
I think we is temptin fate, if you ask me. Mischa says we are practicin havin faith in positivity. Hmmmm. No idea what she means, but she is the master, so I got to obey.
Now as for yesterday. Sure am glad that is over. Ole Mischa waited until the very very last last minute, to start organizin her self for the open studio tour she signed up for over a year ago. Everyday she’d wake up and say, I got to do the   bup bup bup for the open studio tour, but she never did it. So tomorrow’s the day, and she was rushin around like one of the hens who been so un-ceremonously executed and even though it was missing an essential part of its anatomy kept on runnin around like a Mischa who had waited until the very very last last minute....
She lucked out though cause two friends came over to lend a hand. And that saved the day really. At midnight she finally came upstairs where we was all snugged in. She’s real quiet when we’re sleepin, but I hear her anyway. I sleep while I’m awake ya know, I think I mentioned that already, it’s a trait I’m mighty proud of for sure.
Now if it were ole B comin up them steps after we all was asleep, we would all be wide eyed awake by the time she got to the top of the stairs. It’s like she forgets we’re in there, sawin bogs, or something like that. And she just is a singin and a putterin around, but kind of a loud putterin. We’re not really sure how a person could be that loud in the middle of the night. Apparently it is quite possible, and we  will testify, to that effect, when asked,.
Hey, I gotta go people are startin to come up the driveway. By the way, one of them friends brought a smoked salmon over! Now that’s a friend in deed. I hope she’s comin back real soon, I’m dribblin a little just thinkin about another hunk of fishes.
Later!

http://www.micheldemetriatsouris.blogspot.com
Zoe's Cards  are $6 each or
Available in boxed sets of 5 for $25 plus shipping.
Write to her mom with your favorites   info@karthia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment