Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Day 46 Tues Aug 27 OMG LIFE IS INFINITE Zoe's Morning Pages


OMG LIFE IS INFINITE, what to do for an eternity?
Day 46 Tues Aug 27 Zoe’s Morning Pages

OK Zoe, hello. I learned these new letters yesterday:  ÅΩ. Mischa says they sorta mean something deep to some people. I’m tryin to figure out what they mean to her: In the beginning so to in the end; or some things just never change; or life is infinite and how great is that; or OMG life is infinite, what am I going to do for eternity?
Actually, the concept is sorta freakin me out right now.
I mean on the one hand if we are all one big never-ending circle of events, why can’t I remember anything that happened last Tuesday?
I guess I really don’t live on the right plane. Mischa says it’s easier to know some things if you know which plane you’re on. I’m thinkin, she knows I don’t fly. So I guess I’m never on the right plane, cause I’m never on a plane.
When I ask her about this she says things like “Zoe there’s different kinds of knowing. You can know in your head and you can know in you heart.” And when she puts it that way I think, “OK, I get that.” “Or Zoe, you can know in a way that is beyond the limits of your body. You can find knowledge in the infinite body of which you are a part.” To which I reply, “Well
that’s interesting!” I nod my head real hard so she thinks I am totally gettin it, but I don’t.
Mischa and B and that pack of ladies that show up here on Mondays they all talk over my head so often, it makes me dizzy. I guess they’re on that other plane. The one I missed on accounta I don’t fly.

Not to change the subject but… Last night Jazzie’s mom had little teeny weenie itsy biscuits in her pocket, did I mention this. I dogged her and sent up the puppy eyes. She’s a softy that one. I got quite a few of them, if ya want to call em biscuits biscuits.

Back to the ladies though. They was talking about separatin from your parents and seeing them as other than you, and then all a sudden wakin up one day and it’s like OMG ‘I am my mother!’ They all shook their heads real hard like it had not been a pleasant realization. I myself had my mom yanked away from me when I was way little, so I never have to be shocked to know I am her, cause I don’t really know who she is.
So I guess I’m lucky sorta, also I got them two new moms in exchange for the one that got yanked away.
It’s like what they do in baseball where you have one guy and you give em to the Pirates, say,  and all a sudden you got two guys on the bench, right where that one had been sittin all along!

Ya know I feel all rambly this morning, and I know why.
I just looked out the window. All I can see is trees and skies. But instead of them beein blue and white they’re all grey today. And it’s wet out there. This always puts me in a dark mood. It should be good for Mischa’s painting habit though. And when something is good for her paintin habit, that’s good news for me. There will be little to no growlin commin outta her on a day when the paintin gods are looking down on her with favor. She believes in that sorta thing ya know. Just like she believes we live  forever, and always did. She has my head spinnin half the time. No wonder I’m always hungry!

Speakin a which, I smell toast! Catch ya later.



http://www.micheldemetriatsouris.blogspot.com


Zoe's Cards  are $6 each or


Available in boxed sets of 5 for $25 plus shipping.


Write to her mom with your favorites   info@karthia.com



No comments:

Post a Comment