Saturday, August 17, 2013

Day 36 Saturday August 17 Circle of Events or Gettin Your Power Back





CIRCLE OF EVENTS or Gettin Your Power Back
Day 36 Saturday August 17 Zoe's Morning Pages

Well Zoemou another day another dinner, as they say.
I been after mischa for my breakfast since 5AM when we popped outta bed for some unknown reason. She said I needed to check my watch. “It’s too early, Zoe” she says “gotta wait until you got an exclamation point on that watch face!”
“A what?” I asked her. “Can I get in the back of this thing and move them arms along?”
“Zoe, no Zoe, you have to wait, its too early!”
I hear that no ZoĆ« thing a lot. I am startin to feel like I am not in charge around here. In fact I know I’m not in charge! But I don’t think they gotta rub it in all the time.
I guess my real job is to figure out how to get my own power. Maybe that’s what Mischa was gettin at when she said “Ya gotta be the bone, Zoe!” She meant I gotta
get behind the thing, whatever the thing is, and really feel it in order to know it. Then when I am acquainted with it I am fully charged. And since charged is energized and energy is light and light is power and E=MC squared... I got a direct line to the thing I am lookin to find.
I love a good circle of events. It reminds me of scentin out them rabbits, Ya get your one nostril right down in the dirt and take some real deep breaths, and let he other nostril flare a little in case any them rabbits is peerin out from the grass, it gives them a little scare. Although there was one rabbit said that nostril flarin thing I did gave her a frisson! I gotta look that up. It didn’t seem like she was much put-off by me, in fact I think she sorta fancied me! Yikes, what would I tell Pink, “Oh Cuz, ah, um there’s somethin I got a tell ya... I ah um is marryin a RABBIT!” That would not go over too good. Especially since Pink did accidentally kill one once. That’d be a big bone in the family closet that’d have to sit and stay forever buried.
Anyways I was sayin, when sniffin out rabbits or anything really that walks on the earth ya get down low and goes in a circle, it is real satisfyin. I told Mischa she should try it some time. She kind took her snout and twisted it like you might a washrag if it were too wet.
Hey speakin a wet, ole B threatened me with a bath the other day. I have a real good trick though, I can make my dog suit all white again, even after I been rollin in deer poop all afternoon! I am not in a position to reveal the secret behind my trick at this time. But when I feel like it is appropriate, I might jot it down, just so I don’t forget how to do it when I start inchin up in years...
So she turns around after launchin this warning at me, and starts workin on that path she was layin again. After about an hour she looks up at me and catches me unburying one of them bones! “Zoe you are going to get a bath, did you hear me?” I didn’t answer her cause a really can’t talk much.
Then I sees her squintin and squintin in my direction.
“Zoe, you’re, you’re, your dog suits all white!  How did you do that?” I just shake my head and smile back at her, give a little window-washer-blade wave, and move on. That’s the only kinda wave I can manage, seein as my joints have their own ideas about motions. If Mischa holds my arm up sometimes she can manage to get me to wave just my hand up and down. It looks more normal that way. More like a daughter would wave, and less like a dog. Not that I’m ashamed one bit to be a dog, no no no. Just sayin, it does look cool to wave alike a girl once in awhile.
Hey I am spoutin drivel now. I am off and runnin with the mom’s this morning. Later.

http://www.micheldemetriatsouris.blogspot.com
Zoe's Cards  are $6 each or
Available in boxed sets of 5 for $25 plus shipping.
Write to her mom with your favorites   info@karthia.com




No comments:

Post a Comment