Sunday, August 18, 2013

Day 38 Monday August 19 DOCTOR DOCTOR BARNEY BLUEY AND THE MAN DOWNSTAIRS







Day 38 Monday August 19
DOCTOR DOCTOR BARNEY BLUEY 
AND THE MAN DOWNSTAIRS

Oh zoe hello to self. Wow how could I have forgotten to mention that dream.
Same day Mischa had to have her neck stabbed four times in a row by the giant doctor in the white lab coat... We had a dream! Together! A nightmare really! So bad we woke up and could barely move we was so exhausted from dreamin. We have them recurrin dreams and they are never pleasant. Mischa says its some real old stuff come ta visit us, and we gotta figure out
exactly what it's tryin to say. I am here to tell my self this: them dreams is thick and obscure!
I don't know why they don't just come right out with it instead a playin this whole life-long guessin game with us . Then it's like, "well I think the young kid from West Virginia who was at the bottom of the stairs, was really that kid who came to the door last night." Then the dream yanks at ya and let's ya know you're really not on the right track if ya is lookin to decipher the metaphors. So then you gotta keep pokin at it until you get like an AhHah! Eureka! thing and the parts all start fallin nicely into place.  "Oh, not the kid at the door, I see, he's really a stand-in for my bad intentions, all the things I daydream about doing to rabbits."
That is also about the time you realize you just spent the better part of your life livin one sort of illusion or another.
Cheez whiz it certainly seems unfair of the dreams to be so smug in knowin so much about us and yet so stingy about sharin! Mischa says ole Carl Jung spent his whole life on decoded them dream pictures. He wrote a tomb or something on it too. And its full a some real powerful insights into our psychology (nice greek word aint it?). I think it means studying psychos, which I truly hope me and Mischa is not.

Mischa says sometimes them dreams a forewarnin about rough seas ahead. I sure do hope that aint the case here. Better to be reminded of stuff that’s already been done than to get all in a knot about what’s up ahead. It all makes me nervous really.

Mischa says the good thing is her doctor has a sense a humor and he’s a big performer in the smarts department too.
One day he told her he was an exhomophobe! “Well that’s certainly a relief!” I told her. You dont want no mis-guided fool stickin them needles into your vocal chords. You dont wanna be mutated! And  your juggler vein is right there for pete’s sake! Or is that supposed ta be peat’s sake, like to make things good and fertile and tied into them dinosaurs en all?
She said she liked that doc for bein so honest. I can kinda see her point. I do know when he delivered the monologue about her needin to count up them calories more careful, she wasnt singing his praises so dang loud. me neither, I think a woman’s calories is her own private business. It takes a lot a energy to drag these full figures around, doc. Hello!

Anyways back to that dream, there was people lurkin downstairs and ole B wouldn’t call the 911 for nothin, and Mischa was gettin all twisted about it and so was I!
Anyways it was scary and then one them people was this big ole 7 foot guy, the father of the clan who was ransackin the joint. He looked at me with this big smile, just like a psychopath!  Not one of them, I’m-a-really-nice-person smiles. But one of them, I-want-you-to-believe-I’m-a-really-nice- person-so-I-can-bite-off-your-head-as-soon-as-your-back’s-turned smiles!
Egads it was a bad dream bad bad bad.

But after we woke up screamin, we all starts talkin about it and  came around to a completely different conclusion. We all decided it was a really good dream. Cause number one Mischa felt like she took care of something that was really hard. And number 2 I didn’t jump totally outta my skin like I have a tendency to do. And number 3 Mischa said we was all the characters in the dream and they all just was bringin us messages, we needed to have! Messages we could mine for information for a long time forward!
“Oh” I says to her. “ I see.” But you know I’m still tryin to digest it all, cause I don’t really see myself as a long pimply adolescent boy from West Virginia, or his dad, or an old rolled up rug, or a banister...

Anyway I was just thinkin about one more thing I need to get off my chest this morning. That is the story some lady told me at the weenie roast. She says one night, real late, she got up to warm a bottle for the baby and it was all dark in her kitchen. Why she didn’t turn on the light she didn’t mention, I my self would never enter a dark room in the middle of the night, baby or no baby! Anyway she lights the burner up and this flamin blue thing goes runnin right across the counter top and takes a running leap into a glass of water!. Apparently she combusted a little mouse who was havin a midnight snack. The lady said she felt so bad about it, she started throwin him tidbits behind the stove every night beofre she went to bed. She gave em a name too, Bluey, she called him, on account the color he was when he was on fire!
Now lady, I know this story was suppose to warm up them cockles in my heart, but really, that’s gonna give me a real bad nightmare, I just know it!
Oh yeah and she said her cat Barney, (who is a girl) has been seen harboring little Bluey on occasion. Now that warms me up a bit. Some days you just gotta take the good with the bad I guess.
Well I am still tired leftover from that dream we had, so I will just get up on the barkerlounger (that’s a great name for a dog bed ain’t it) and count some jeeps.
Or somethin like that. Later
  

http://www.micheldemetriatsouris.blogspot.com
Zoe's Cards  are $6 each or
Available in boxed sets of 5 for $25 plus shipping.
Write to her mom with your favorites   info@karthia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment