Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Day 26 Aug 6 When Zoe's in a Snit


When Zoe's in a Snit

Day 26 August 7th Zoe's Monring Pages, continued...

Eeeyew dog, did i wake up on the wrong side of a bed or what?
Seems like every move I make is tweaked in a misguided direction this mornin. First off, no one took me for a walk. No dog park, no beach, no forest, no visit with Clypsy (although they were all mentioned, and I believe, promised as well). Mischa ran right over to the rectangle and went at it for hours and hours. I thought the pads of her paws were bleedin at one point, somethin red got flung acrosst the room. I guess it coulda been one of them sun-dried tomatoes she was chewing on last night when all them ladies was convened in her studio. Or I guess it coulda been one of them fine specimens of a tomato that her friend (and my aunt) Dana sent her in SMcB;s suitcase. She hasnt stopped talkin about em all week, and if anyone dares get near one, there's like a sound of a rabid animal that comes up from her gut! That's what B called the sound once, ''you sound like a rabid (or I guess she coulda said rabbit) animal!'' and when B said that to Mischa, guess what, the sound got really loud and some steam started comin outta somewhere near or on Mischa's body! 
Anyways that's not where I was going with this...
but I'm havin a hard time remembering where I was headed.
Oh yeah, gettin up on the wrong side of the bed. Speakin of beds. I use ta sleep in the bed with Mischa, then one day I woke up and found myself at the foot of her bed on an old pink and grey and white striped blanket! I don't know how I got there, nor do I know when or why.. I got banished from the bed. Now I must admit I do get air-lifted every morning for a brief visit, at which time whoever is in the bed does the butter butter cream cream sweetie sweetie sugar....thing, and I get plenty of rubs and scratches while I am belly-up on the nice 1000-count cotton sheets!  I suppose I should be grateful, and anyway I do sleep pretty much straight through the night, so I really don't notice I'm on the floor until the morning. Seems like you can get your feelings in a twist real easy these days, don't it?
Mischa hates it when I get in a snit, and I hate it when she does it and she hates it when B does it and B hates it worst of all when Mischa does it. I think on account a she is the elder statesman in the house. Things seem to bother her to the point of needin to talk em all out pretty frequent..like daily, really. When B gets into the snit, Mischa and me go for a ride in the car, sometimes we get chocolate bars. but when Mischa's in a snit, B's more like one of them boy dogs gotta come up real close and starts givin you the once over. Verbally of course! It rubs Mischa the wrong way though. She told me it was cause her words get stuck a lot and she can't get em sorted out too quick, they get like wrapped up in her e-motions. By the way, that is not like e-mail, or i-pad or k-mart its much more serious...Anyways  this snit thing seems to get us all in a heap of troubles...and since it is  you know who's last name.... it gets her in the biggest heap. 
Sometimes I jump into the heap with her and try to make her feel better. 
We all got into a major snit today, man o man. I think that lady Elly mighta had a point last night when she started talkin about how them stars is all tangled up right now and just making a mockery of us all down here on the earth! I was just takin a big nap on the black recliner (i dont use the foot part, I aint long enough) and the next thing I know them two is talkin to each other like they's strangers. Worse really like they's strangers who took an immediate dislike to each other! It was not pretty, there was fireworks in the living room for a minute. Then B took off upstairs and me and Mischa was left holdin a dangling participle in the air, cause Mischa didnt really get to finish her sentence! And I was in the middle of askin them ''Hey gals, what's the big idea? Let's all calm this monkey down now!'' and it was right when I was saying the word monkey, that B spins around on her hind legs and takes off! Maybe she thought I was callin her a monkey. I definitely was not! But I could see where she mighta took some kind of offense.
So now I'm in a snit cause B wont talk to me, Mischa's in a snit cause of somethin B said, and B's in a snit because of something Mischa didnt say but implied by growling! Eeeyow  like I say, some days ya can't win for tryin and some days ya can lose everything if ya aint careful with them things, which I just recently (on July 12th) acquired...WORDS!
Gotta run, I had to do my own laundry today (go figure!) and I gotta get it off the line!

http://www.micheldemetriatsouris.blogspot.com
Zoe's Cards  are $6 each or
Available in boxed sets of 5 for $25 plus shipping.
Write to her mom with your favorites   info@karthia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment