Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 40 Wed Aug. 21 Questions on the Edge


QUESTIONS ON THE EDGE
Day 40 Wednesday August 21

EEEZoeee, good good morning to you! 
Well well well ole Mischa’s was at it again last night until the wee hours of the morning. Yeah we heard that same radio program yesterday about sleepin aint supposed to be all in a row. So I guess she feels like she got card blanch to stay up late now, or something like that.
Yeah the guy in Misch’as pocket said our culture’s got us all outta sync with the...the...oh yeah, with the circus rhythms. He says our nature is to take about three different snoozes insteada one big snooze at night. I been tryin to tell my mom’s this for years but it just wouldnt sink in. Sometimes that rubs me the wrong way. I say something over and over, and one’ll say “Did you hear something?” and the other one will say “Uh no, I didnt hear nothin.” Then the other one will say, “Guess it’s nothin.” And like that’ll be the end of it. Meanwhile I’m yaking away at them tryin to get my point across. To no avail! Then a voice in the pocket says the EXACT SAME THING, and voila it’s like the creator descended from the heavens to deliver them this big insight!
Anyway I don’t like gettin my fur in a twist over my moms on accounta liking them so much. So I’ll just drop that anger in the next recycle can and go on. That’s what we do around here to save the earth from too many toxins, we recycle. We recycle everything.  There’s even a sign in the apartment that says so. I’m pretty sure it’s a serious thing with no cuttin corners around it. I drop my anger in there every chance I get. And yes it gets chewed up by something and redistributed to my doorstep but it’s usually a little tamer next time around. Or at least that’s the idea.
Now gettin back to the guy in my mom’s shorts...he says all them people who go to them sleep labs cause they wake up at 3AM and cant go back to sleep... should just stay up and have sex!  He said that right out loud. You don’t hear no one discussin sex too much in Mischa’s pocket, but this guy came right out with it. I was proud of him, he just told it straight like it is.
Then he says around 2 or 3 in the afternoon is prime time for a little siesta. Shout out to our Spanish brothers and sisters, yes.  And yes right after supper is a great time for nap too. I liked this guy right from the get go, even though his theme music made Mischa’s quarters vibrate and it scared us both a lot, but just for a minute.
Mischa siad he was implyin that our quote un quote civilization ignores our true nature at every turn that’s convenient for the big players at the top of the heap!
I am not exactly sure what that means but I know when Mischa and Dana start talkin about politics, it sure gets them riled up over the haves and have-nots. Seems like they feel like the have-nots have a lot of sense and haves are senseless, which seems to me like a contradiction in terms, but hey, I’m a dog, I really am not sure. Also I am in over my head cause I have no votin rights! And I think in my case and most likely in the case of all us canines, that might be a good idea. Cause if I had to vote for president of the country, I’d vote for the guy in Mischa’s pocket...or I might vote for that lady at the bank who hands out them real big bacon strips. Come to think of it I she might not be a good candidate on accounta she tries to pass fake bacon strips out as if they is real which they is not and I am pretty sure that’s fraud!
Anyway me and Mischa likes to talk about so many different things it is fascinatin all the topics we cover: psychology and politics and philosophy, cooking and eating out and eatin in and just eatin. The list goes on and on. My favorite subjects are the big questions: who are we and why are we here? I think Mischa really believes we are going to answer them questions some night. I hope she’s right cause I sure would like to be the first one our block to know. It’d be a good ego boost for us both. I learned that from Dr. Froid. I don’t like to say his first name though it gives me the willies!
Hey I got to get outta here now. I have an appointment to get my nails done for the big open studio party this weekend. Later

http://www.micheldemetriatsouris.blogspot.com
Zoe's Cards  are $6 each or
Available in boxed sets of 5 for $25 plus shipping.
Write to her mom with your favorites   info@karthia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment