Sunday, August 18, 2013

Day 32 Tuesday August 13 The Shadow Zoes Mourning Pages


PLEASE NOTE FOR SOME REASON THE BLOG PROGRAM HAS MOVED THIS POST OUT OF ORDER



THE SHADOW!

August 13 Day 32 Zoe’s Morning Pages

Hey Zoe, you gotta get a grip on you self girl.... I says to my self. I don’t know why it happens,
but it’s the little things that scare me.
Mischa says it’s the exact same way for her.
I mean if the house should spontaneously combust, we could deal with it. When them hurricanes twirl in off the Atlantic Ocean, it don’t bother us none. Earthquakes? Been there, done that, we say. Blizzards?
Well ole Mischa’s been through plenty, me just one but it was in the middle of the Rockies  so I think it counts for more. Plane crash? Well I might have to draw the line there...  I hates, flyin!
But what I’m gettin at is this. I was just out in the garden with Mischa the other day, and I was takin a nap and she was tying up them big tall plants which looks like they wannta take over the world...and all is going real nice and calm. Then all of a sudden I  wake up with a start and I look over at the side of the house
and I leaps up into the air!  Same time I leap, she leaps! And on the way down we looks over at each other tyrin to figure out what happened. Turns out we both thought we saw this huge grey rabbit looming over us!
But you know what? It was just a shadow of this baby bunny that snuck in! I mean, people, this is embarrassing. I am so glad I have some way to vent this, in private! This happens to us a lot. Shadows scare us. Sometimes Mischa’ll be like washin her face in the sink
and she’ll all a sudden jump up a few feet off the ground and then when she comes down I usually fly up from the impact! Next thing I know after she’s all done breathin heavy... she starts starin into the sink and laughin! Why? Cause it was her own self’s shadow in the sink that had her all scared.  Sometimes  our own friends’ll come in the room and we don’t hear them, and we’ll all a sudden see something in the edge of the eye and up we go!  Even my tail twitchin scares me, some days. And that dang phone  of Mischa’s starts talkin in her pocket all the time and it scares the heck outta both of us! Yesterday some lady from down under was yakkin  away in Mischa’s pocket about some mob of joeys who was hoppin real fast down a city street and turned into this alley way. All a sudden they was stompin all their hind legs on the ground like they was one of them Japanese drummin bands. Turns out them kangaroos cant hop backwards and they had got themselves stuck in the alley! Anyways, all that was comin outta her pocket, and yes it made us anxious.
Mischa says she gets scared if her belly growls! I wonder if she thinks somebody’s in there tryin to get out? My belly don’t scare me none, I just go get a quick snack when it starts up any sorta conversation. I suggested that to Mischa but she muttered somethin about our waistlines explodin or somethin like that.
Now that would make me terrible nervous, if my waistline exploded, in fact just thinkin about that one scares me.
Speakin a just thinkin, I think maybe these pages makes ya think more than ya really should about some stuff.
Maybe some stuff’s best left un-think, un-spoken, and un-written down. It’s like mind clutter aint it?
But then again I guess that’s why I’m writin these mourning pages, so as I sweep the clutter out every day and get on with just being!  Mischa says that’s with a big B.  And she also said I could use that pretty broom  our friend Scout painted for us. That should help with the ardous task of the daily sweep.
Hey gotta split, some guy’s dumpin a load of little sticks in the yard. Curious noses need to snoop in on that action.

http://www.micheldemetriatsouris.blogspot.com
Zoe's Cards  are $6 each or
Available in boxed sets of 5 for $25 plus shipping.
Write to her mom with your favorites   info@karthia.com



No comments:

Post a Comment