Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 39 Aug 20 Busy Busier Busiest



Day 39 Tuesday August 20
BUSY BUSIER BUSIEST

Yeah hello Z, this is Z, as I guess you know.
Listen that doctor is still on my mind. You know what else he said? He said that if you spend too much time in front of them rectangles, all that extra poundge you are running up and down them hills trying to melt off?  Well it aint goin to go nowhere any time too soon! He says them rectangles has something to do with those who are more robust in girth, remaining more robust in girth.... EEEK. I hope Mischa didn’t let that sink too far in cause you know she’s susceptible to suggestion. I ain’t sayin she’s a hypochondriac or nothin, but she does have one of them imaginations that’ll spin-out real easy.
Well anyway on another note, we was talkin about how busy our lives are, and tryin to sort out how we could maybe put a few brakes on that action. We were thinnkin about all the things ya got to do in one day’s time, and it makes ya dizzy just listin them. Mischa keeps sayin “Am I missing something here? “ “Whatever happend to the be-here-now idea! Obviously I blinked and got lost!”   
I know what she means, sometimes I feel like I am everywhere, except here. I use ta just hang out and meditate and get real quiet and take nice long naps and have them real pleasant visions of steak tartar and pate. Then a whole bunch a stuff intervened. First off they take me with them when they go to work which it seems they do a bit way too often; second they stopped eating meat so my dreams have for the most part been shattered; and third there is always some buzzing going on around here it’s hard to feel yourself think!
Mischa says everything’s busy. “What do you mean?” I ask. “Look at them birds, all day they never take a break from eating those berries.”
“Oh yeah,” I say.  “Also the male birds they keep an eagle eye out for other males and that’s exhausting!” Those birds is always mistaking their own image in the window for an incoming attack by some stranger. The morning’s stuffed full of us all flinchin everytime one of them bangs their head against the glass. It ain’t pretty. Once in a while one of them bites the dust. I try to gt out and see if I can get just a morsel, but usually Mischa beats me to the punch. I don’t know why she’s in such a hurry to get the thing, she don’t eat birds. Anyway the good news is most of them just get themselves stunned and play dead for a while then get up all of a sudden and fly off. I think they’s all catholics or something and they like re-enacting the resurrection. Whatever, I never did get to eat any, but the are busy slamming themselves into our house.
And busy, too are those deer, they look all slow and non-chalant, but they are busy. They are plottin whose fruit trees and whose roses and whose bushes is going to be their next meal. That takes a lot of energy. Then they got to organize their babies and go out and actually do it. And them babies is always wanderin off makin the parents day even more stressful and more busy!
Oh yeah and rabbits, busy busy, busy doin we all know what.  That’s busy fun, though!
Then there’s those bees, which, need I say more...Makin wax; buildin  perfect hexagons; producin  their own antibiotics;  keepin their hives all clean and air tight; oh yeah and they also make stuff to lasso honey-rustlers like wasps n such who try en rob em; they raise up their brood; hold meetins about whose goin be the queen;  they hatch plot against them ne’er-do-well drones; collect pollen and  nectar; turn nectar into honey;  have them swarmin meetings and them scoutin missions and they’re in and out and in and out all day long! . They’re so busy they can’t even live long enough to get a day off!
I sure hope that aint the case for us. I could use a day off.
So if I had to rate them all I’d say that people and dogs are busy, but them wild animals are busier and them bees is completely over the top busiest
So all in all I think we should just get right down on our knees and thank the heavens above for not havin to be the busiest of them all. I couldn’t take it. Its hard enough time just bein plain busy.
On another note. But related to busy... Mischa gets these bright ideas all the time and starts askin us all these questions. Like this morning she said...”Does the earth really need us? I mean are we here to witness something or help something along or are we an anomaly. I mean we look way different than most of the natural world, are we supposed to be here? Maybe we were an accident that got carried away with itself.”
And me and B is like “WHAT?”
“Hey” I says “am I included in that, ‘we’?”
Mischa thinks these kinda questions is on the mind of every breathn creature, perhaps even non breathin ones.
Are we here on purpose or on accident?
Now if that ain’t the beginin of a great big pile of worry, I don’t know what is. I was just startin to believe she realized that I was gettin up in years and could use a little less stress in my life. I was just thinkin she  was goin start gettin a little more relaxed herself. But no, she decides to revisit them big questions, anytime there is a lull in the action. You know it has somethin to do with her heritage she told me. Them like her was born to question everything. So I guess we is just all in for it. No rest for the weary around here. In fact one day she said all proud and puffed up like “My people invented philosophy!”  And I was all “WOW really?”  except don’t tell her, I have no idea what philosophy is and I misplaced my dictionary!
Speakin a weary, I got to remind myself about that fella and circuitous rhythms or somethin like that, that he was talkin about. By the way this guy talks in the rectangle Mischa has in her pocket, I mighta mentioned this before...sometimes his conversation‘s a head-turner. And me and Mischa discusses it, sort of, after we haul ourselves around the park and collapse on the grass. Only problem is he don’t answer all our questions, it’s kinda like he talks right over us sometimes. But, we are use to that, it happens a lot in this place.

Well, I’m in the mood for a snooze. So until the rosy finger-tips of dawn dare drape the edge of the world yet again... Later.


http://www.micheldemetriatsouris.blogspot.com
Zoe's Cards  are $6 each or
Available in boxed sets of 5 for $25 plus shipping.
Write to her mom with your favorites   info@karthia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment