Thursday, August 29, 2013

Day48Thurs Aug 29 SURRENDER





SURRENDER
Day  48 Thurs Aug 29 Zoe's Morning Pages

Eek. I knew it, I knew it, I absolutely saw it comin! When the phone rings nonstop and Mischa's got her head stuck in the big rectangle, her air space is all filled up with growling behaviors, and ole B is making them loud noises in the other building, until the wee hours, and people is runnin up and down the stairs like the house is on fire....we are guaranteed, fixin to go on some sorta long drawn out car ride.
And that is exactly what happened this morning. I couldn't even find my iPad until Roseberg! You know I'm sorta addicted to this writing gig I got goin here. I mean sooner or later we may even half to call in some professional help to break the habit. I start to get a little anxious if I can't write first thing in the morning. Anyways, at some truly ungodly hour ( hey does god even have a watch) ...well as the expression goes....at an ungodly hour I hear giggling and snorting comin from I can't really say where. And as I come closer to consciousness I hears the moms talkin about an electrified chicken wing, and then laughing and laughing. Of course I thinks to myself, "Hey, they've come to their senses, and we're gonna have a chicken for breakfast!" "Yes! Yes! Yes!"
But No! No!No! It was somethin havin to do with with somebody's shoulder blade or some such none sense. People laugh a lot when they haven't gotten enough nap time logged in. Anyways now we were all awake an they was like still runnin around like crazy people for an hour before they almost tripped right over me! That' s when they finally caught on to the fact that my food bowl, the little teeny weeny cold metal one, not the nice ceramic one cuzins judy and bunny got me, was EMPTY!
I wasn't even done with the first smooth-lickin once-over I usually gives the bowl, and they sweeps me right off my paws!
But they was so busy puttin things in one door and then crawling in and jiggling them all up, then puttin other things in another door and makin clicking noises with their tongues....that I had a chance to get a good couple rounds a hide n seek in before they nabbed me again and stuffed me between the blue cooler and the roller bag!
Anyways I am writin from a sushi bar in Portland! I'm in here on accountant that nice service jacket Mischa got me. Good thing too cause it is sticky hot in that car right now. I got a fake crab from a real tiny Japanese lady, which was swell. And she bowed at me! So I bowed back and for some reason all the bipeds slapped themselves in the face and put their paws over their mouths. Then they stared, pointed and started like shakin.  I think they were laughing at me. "Go on then" I told em"you laugh, but the lady bowed at me, not you, I seem to be the lucky one!"
And further on down the road I am gonna get real lucky. Cause when we are on a road trip I get my favorite thing in the universe as compensation ....a nice clean well appointed hotel suite, my own queen bed and room service.  
So I ask myself is it too much for them to suggest that I just get in the car and surrender... No not at all, I'm in and we're off! Later


http://www.micheldemetriatsouris.blogspot.com


Zoe's Cards  are $6 each or


Available in boxed sets of 5 for $25 plus shipping.

Write to her mom with your favorites   info@karthia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment