Saturday, August 3, 2013









Day22 Aug.3 Zoes 'Morning Pages
Or  DogTricks or The Big Fat Domino Effect

Well zoe zoe cream cream butter better, I guess all that fretting yesterday was in vain.  Usually is.
My mom's did return home and we enjoyed an extended mutual admiration period, complete with a fine selection of treats, and a small, but tasty sampling of turkey! (That might have been a bonus leftover from one of them downstairs visitors, they're apparently carnivore friendly, unlike some people I know)
I got to sleep in bed last night too, just like it was winter! I tunneled all the way down to the place where their back paws live. I curled into a ball and went fast asleep, slept like a pup too, didn't even get up to bark at the cat, who I knew was out there by the way...
Then first thing this morning I had a big surprise. Mischa says when she woke up I was upside down on the floor next to the bed! She thought I was practicing my yoga! I don't even know what yoga is really, but I agreed with her, and next thing I know she's upside down on the floor two! Then B comes outta that meditation room and finds us two upside down next to the bed, and she don't skip a beat, she gets down on her knees and tosses her hind quarters straight up in the air too! Now all three of us are standin on our heads, waving our paws at each other.
Next thing we know there's a loud knock on the door, and we're all like, ""you get it", "no you get it!"  "No you get it!" Cause the truth be told we are a pack of old dogs and tryin to learn new tricks is really no easy feat...none of us knew how to get down exactly, and no one wanted to admit it.
I couldn't even bark properly from that position, and Mischa was all huffing and mumbling about some part of her anatomy not cooperatin. Then ole B says "let's all  roll to the left," like she had a plan. But it turns out she hadn't really thought it all the way through cause when we rolled, next thing that happened was what Mischa now calls the Big Fat Domino Effect.
She says one of them dead republican presidents come up with the idea originally and it didn't work out too good for the pack who was followin him neither.
So we all lands on the floor in a pile, fortunately for me I was the last domino to fall...unfortunately for Mischa, she got the brunt of the mishap, cause me and B was squishing her real bad. At least that's what we thought she was sayin...she was growling awful nasty the whole time we was tryin our best to get off her.
Anyways we all lived to tell about it, was what B said, and I think Mischa must a liked the headstand cause I saw her practicing her clarinet upside down later in the day.
And her mood improved radically too. Also the rest of the good news is I got to go to work the moms today...and we had a steady stream of visitors all day long, dropping one tidbit after the other
right under my nose... Mischa only caught me twice vacuuming up the pulled pork from Johnny Picasso's Barbeque Stand.

And oh I almost forgot two more things...the lady who saved me from the ferry belly was there and her friend Ruth asked  Mischa for a drawing of, guess who? Moi!  That's cool.
Hey I got go now, B turned out out the lights and keeps shooting me one of them sidelong glances real squinty-eye n all...later!

http://www.micheldemetriatsouris.blogspot.com
Zoe's Cards  are $6 each or
Available in boxed sets of 5 for $25 plus shipping.
Write to her mom with your favorites   info@karthia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment