Thursday, September 19, 2013

Day70 The Chase and The Screamin Monkey


Day 70 Fri Sept 21 Zoe’s Morning Pages
THE CHASE, and  The Screamin Monke­y

O my. Mischa and I had fun today. I mean real fun. First of all, Mischa was playin chase with me all morning. Then she pulls out a new screamin monkey and it is fabulous. I wonder if Pink or Luna or them terriers or any them poodles in new mexico has one. It is one terrific toy. It has a cape and a mask and Mischa shoots it across the room like a sling shot. Then it makes like a tarzan /yoddling-chest-beatin-air-rushin-by sound. I run after it and get it in my teeth into it and just shake it like there aint no tomorrow.   Hey  that expression keeps poppin up. Now I am startin to get a little fed up with it. It’s doggin me, excuse me if I do say so myself.
Ok listen up. Today me and Mischa and ole B was layin in the grass lookin at the clouds go by and callin out the names of things we saw in the clouds, alla sudden Mischa pops up and says: “wait a minute wait a minute....if we all think birth is such a great mriacle, why don’t we consider death an equally great miracle?”
So our eyes start gettin real wide like we just had a great big  group Eureka. And me and B start dancin and singin and rejoicin, cause we all a sudden got a whole new outlook on the final event!
“It ain’t final, it ain’t so final”, we was singin!  (sung to the tune of  ‘i got rhythm’)  Mischa ran down to the house and grabbed her clarinet. Man she was swingin on that licorice stick! “It’s a ‘buffet’” she tells us, “a french horn!”  “Like it makes a difference?” me and ole B always ask her. “Yes it swings like jazz in Pairs in the 20’s, what could be better than that” she always replies.
And we always roll our eyes and laugh real loud, then Mischa laughs too. I personally think the name sound slike somethin havin to do with lunch, but what do I know?
It was just then when the phone rang and we all looks around at each other tryin to see who was gonna get it. But no one really wanted to be interrupted on accounta
ya never know when you’re gonna be in such a good mood again. So we let it just ring and ring “off the hook” that’s what Mischa says. I never saw the phone on the hook in the first place, but I guess she pictures it hung up like a coat jacket or something like that.  Speakin a coat jackets Mischa says she bought me a new brown sweater cause a the fall comin. I said “hey, are you bein one a them clear voyants and seein me take a tumble?”
“No” she says “the fall’s comin  as in the autumn, the cool weather time you silly butter cream.”
“Oh yeah, the fall, now I remember!  Ain’t there roasted chestnuts involved?” “Bring it on all that monkey business got me hungry!”  Later.


http://www.micheldemetriatsouris.blogspot.com       .   
Zoe's Cards  are $6 each or. Available in boxed sets of 5 for $25.
Write to her mom with your favorites   info@karthia.com               or visit us at KARTHIA.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment