Tuesday, September 17, 2013

day 67 tues sept 17 is there no mercy in this place


Day 67 Tue. Sept 17 Zoe’s Morning Pages
IS THERE NO MERCY IN THIS PLACE?

Well gdey meighty and hopefully it will be. Yesterday I felt like I got jipped a little, on accounta I didn’t see the car trip comin. I usually am on top of that, but somehow I musta slept through some o them clues. Anyways we ended up in the car and on the ferry and with the windows up on accounta how fast we were goin and the fear of a tree branch or a low flyin owl or a stone from the road... hittin me in the face or even flyin up my nose. Ole B called  Mischa a worryheart. I said I thought the word was worrywart. Then B said Mischa’s worry don’t sit on a wart it sits on her heart.
Anyways we arrived at our destination and first one mom and then the other disappeared down a long hall. The room was full of ladies and I got lots of glances in my direction, but not one single pet and no biscuits. Everybody was studying their rectangles, need I say more.
I heard them ladies talkin about some a their body parts gettin squeezed down the hall! Egads why would they all rush down here first in thing in the morning and line up for that? I hope my moms aint got no queer habits or anything, that would give me shivers. When the last one emerged from the torture chamber, for some reason everybody was smilin, and we went to lunch. Early lunch I might add, at Mischa’s favorite haunt. I got to sit on a real nice carpet (on accounta my service dog jacket and license) and got some special treatment from the east indians whose voices were, as usual, lulling me and Mischa into a trance. That musta been how we ended up orderin so much food. Cause it was piled high.

After that I had a small trauma, cause Mischa got up and went for a walk and didn’t come back. Ole B put me in the car and drove off, abandoning me in a parking lot!
I don’t know what it is but I cannot deal with them bein separated. I got to keep them both in eyeshot, and they made that impossible. Freaks me right outta my dogsuit! I tried to say ‘’Hey aint there no mercy around here for a herdin dog.?!” Eventually Mischa shows up and she’s all smiley, and takes me into another building full of wooden doors with lots of ladies behind em. I only saw two men all day and they was carryin little babies. Seemed like something was a bit backward to me. Like the time the chinese man had the jesus pictures and Mischa had the buddha on her dashboard. But whatever.
We sat around makin drawings on my ipad and suddenly and without any warning ole B emerged from behind one a them doors, and Mischa slipped into the very same one. It was like an exchange program but somehow I got left outta the equation. After a bunch a time and a buncha giggling and paper signin, Mischa came out and we piled back into the car headed for the ferry and got ourselves back home. We was exhausted though and we all found nice soft spots and took a long nap.
Which is on my agenda right about now as well.
Cause that waitin around in those big buildings is a little anxiety provokin, so I got to be sure to keep mine in check. When it gets real provoked, it aint pretty, so I’m gonna catchup on my beauty rest. Later.

http://www.micheldemetriatsouris.blogspot.com       .   
Zoe's Cards  are $6 each or. Available in boxed sets of 5 for $25.
Write to her mom with your favorites   info@karthia.com               or visit us at KARTHIA.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment