Monday, September 2, 2013

Day 53 Tuesday Sept 3 POSSESSION AND BLISS Zoe’s Morning Pages


POSSESSION AND BLISS
Day 53 Tuesday Sept 3 Zoe’s Morning Pages

Heloooooo, Zoe. I was just thinkin about what I do when Mischa approaches me with her hands outstretched in my direction. I don’t know what comes over me, but something enters my body and rolls me over on my back, as soon as I see her comin!
I swear I do not do it myself. I am wonderin if  I could be possessed!
Then my legs go straight up in the air and this ridiculous look plants itself across my snout. Then she starts the butter butter thing and it all gets really sappy from there on out. Lots a times we do it in full view of the public. This of course is on accident. But in these instances we look up, and oy vey! are we getting the glances packed full of  attitude or what? You know come to think of it, I see her readin all them books and makin all them drawings about the circus, maybe she’s a magician or a witch doctor or something. It could be! And if she got special powers it could be her who’s rollin me over on my back all the time when her hands go wavin over me!
So I tried tellin her this last night before we went to sleep and she looks down at me and says...”Zoe, a mind is a dangerous thing.” 
And now I am thinkin hard on that, cause I think she got a point.
I myself am much happier when I am doing simple dog things like: gettin my nose to the ground so I can read the mail; layin about and watchin the ants and snails and spiders climbin through the grass; takin naps in the sun and dreamin about rib-eyes fallin in my direction; goin for rides in the car and feelin that cool air on my fur. When I start thinkin about what is comin next, like if we are gettin ready for a trip or somethin, that’s when all hell breaks loose upstairs and the old mind starts shockin and awin my blissful existence. I could be possessed by  George Jr.  and the evil Dick Chainknee! Cause they sure was masters of instillin fear, wasn’t they?
So speakin of possessed since that seems to be the topic of the morning...I was possessed yesterday with some orange duck that I found. It really quacks loud when you squeeze it, and it makes Mischa chase me around the house. And I been possessed by that brown rabbit I have that squeals when I bite it. And oh yea that screamin monkey, yeah I had it bad for the screamin monkey for a long time. Yesterday myy mom reminded me of the time I eviscerated that stuffed squirrel I had in Florida. She says a real squirrel had fallen out of a tree and into my mouth! SoI got a taste of it! I don’t remember it too clearly on acounta I think I suffered a concussion when the thing swatted me upside my head. Anyways she said when I came to, I found my stuffed squirrel and just had at it until it was a pile of white cotton balls in the middle of the living room floor. But it wasn’t living no more, it was dead in the living room! How that works I don’t know.
The more I think about it, the more I think she is right. The mind is a dangerous thing. If I can spend more time blissed out on nature, and less time worrying about squirrels and trips in the car, and being perched on the edge of cliffs and poodles and old bones, I think I’d have myself on a better path.
Well enough of dog philoosphizin for one morning, got to go...we’re headin north this mornin! Later.

http://www.micheldemetriatsouris.blogspot.com


Zoe's Cards  are $6 each or


Available in boxed sets of 5 for $25 plus shipping.


Write to her mom with your favorites   info@karthia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment