Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 55 Thur Sept 5 Dog Disasters, Oil Guns and...


DOG DISASTERS, OIL GUNS and OTHER EPIC EVENTS
Day 55 Thursday Sept 5 Zoe’s Morning Pages

Holy Canolli, the next time B gets the bright idea to have the oil changed in the middle of nowhere, let’s remember to talk her out a it! This guy from China jumped right into the car with me, and starts talkin to me like we had known each other for years and years. Meantime, I’m thinkin “where’s my moms?!” Then he gets back out and next thing I know I’m like twenty feet up in the air! The cars danglin on the this little pole in a dark cold room and it smells like saudi arabia! There’s oil spurtin outta nozzles all over the place. “Whatup? Where am I? Did I fall asleep, is this a bad dream? “
Finally after forever I see Mischa and B way way down below me and they’re tryin to get the men to let me down. But the Chinese guy and his sidekick (who seems to be practicin for some kind of trippin and mishap competition, on accounta he keeps knockin things over and lurchin around,) is zoomin in and out doin, no one can really say what. They definitely  were not gettin me back to earth! Then when they do bring me back, B gets in the car and then the Chinese guy gets in the car, where Mischa usually sits and he starts drivin the car! I hear him tell B about Jesus (whose picture is on every wall in the shop!) Then  B tells him about the little buddha she carries around. I’m thinkin, hey is this backward or am I missin somethin. Then I hear him tell B that he thinks I am a real nice dog. Now I’m thinkin, if he thought I was so nice why did he hang me up on the ceiling, all alone, for so long! Then he tells her about a dog he had, who he loved so much but the dog “he had flea!”
 Then he said his neighbor saw the dog scratchin and scratchin hisself until he wore a hole in his tail! And the neighbor called the police or something. Next thing the Chinese guy knew he had a letter from the law sayin he had to get the dog to the vet right away. And then the vet said it would cost a small fortune to get the dog all cleared away from the flea (them’s minoots to you Pink). So the vet took the guy’s dog and he never saw him again!
Egads people, what kind of place did you take me to. Ain’t there no Jiffy Lube on the I-5? Those guys don’t talk at all they just shout out some indecipherables from the basement and fill up your oil.
You don’t get hung up on no pole, and you don’t get left with stories that scare the bee-cheeses outta ya!
Man o man, them fleas gets dogs in a heap of troubles. I’m thinkin about poor Pinky who almost had her whole tail chewed up last week. Hey! Come to think of  it...what the hey happened to my tail! It’s like a little stub, and I certainly do not recall chewin it off! Cheez maneez if it ain’t one thing it’s another. I gotta invest in some of them dog tranquilizers, this livin business is hard!
Did I mention B and Mischa has new friends! They came all the way up the mountain to see the mom’s and they had a big cookie with red icing on it, for me! That kills me when people do such nice things. It takes the whole oil-changing-flea-bitin-neighbor-tatlin theivin-vet story and just washes it clean from my mind.
And speakina cookies, I think I saw biscotties in the bag of goodies ronni gave us.
I’m wonderin how I could get teeth inta one a them, they smell real sweet!
Later.

http://www.micheldemetriatsouris.blogspot.com


Zoe's Cards  are $6 each or


Available in boxed sets of 5 for $25 plus shipping.



Write to her mom with your favorites   info@karthia.com



No comments:

Post a Comment