Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day 61 Wed Sept 11 Cross Examination




Day 61 Wed Sept 11 Zoe’s Morning Pages
CROSS EXAMINATION

There is wag lines, and there is, no-wag lines, and into each falls each of us, some time.

Into the no-wag line has gone my friend jaz.
I dint know her too good but I did know her mom loved her somethin terrible and is ‘sad to the bone’ as they say to see her disappear into thin air.
I told her ‘moon’ I said  ‘that dog will never leave you, she’s just on the other side of the veil’ and moon shook her head  ‘yes’ as best she could in the moment.

Into the wag line goes Pink today, who had a windfall of a venison bone.

Into the no-wag line goes the poor venison who gave his life for pink’s windfall
p.s. is venison an animal?

Into the wag line goes me who is gonna be the new proud owner of the venison bone seein as cuzin pink dont like venison and her appetite is pitifully tiny, especially for a pit bull.

Into the no-wag line goes my mom who don’t think its right to shoot deer for the sport of it ( I guess that makes  venison a deer). Actually she don’t take to shootin deer at all unless you is starvin.

And also into the no-wag line goes me and Mischa on accounta the forests is off limits to our joggin jag now that it’s huntin season!

But as B says there is only two lines to get into  and you is in one or the other
and further more both them lines goes to the exact same place.
One is the waggin line you is in right now.
The other is the no-waggin line you will be in some time later.
The thing is most of us don’t know which line we’re in,
like most of us don’t know which plane we’re on either....
And it don’t matter, but for some reason we still spend a good portion of our lives tryin to figure it out.

Anyways however many more wags ya got, I say ya gotta wag like you mean it.

Speakin a which, yesterday me and Mischa had to go to the doctor.
Routine of course, nothing special.
And I started tellin that ole gal about how young I was feelin cause she kept hintin like i was decrepid or intrepid or something like that.
Whatever it was I dint really like her insinuations and took offense.
Mischa said I was gettin a little indigent with her
and she said my aunt Dana woulda been proud a me, but that she herself was a tad embarrassed.
Humph to all that, a girl gotta stand up for herself in this world.
Them docs gets a little know it all-ish sometimes.
I had to lay a few facts out real plain for her
1. old dogs can yearn blue ticks
2. leave laying dogs laying, cause they’s asleep
3. don’t go pokin around in other’s peoples privacy unless you ask first
4. don’t assume that my days is numbered, cause there aint no science to it.

I’ll get in the no-wag line when the time is right,
I aint no fool.
And remember the words of the great socrates
“Death is a narrow theme, with a wide audience.”
In other words, maybe we spend too much time tryin to put a fine point on it. We’re gonna find out what we need to know about the subject soon enough.

Well now that wasn’t the pleasantest way to get my day off and running. But that’s how it is.  As an old roma, who first collected $10 bucks, once said: some days you’s happy and some days you ain’t.

And them’s my partin words, gotta run.


http://www.micheldemetriatsouris.blogspot.com       .   
Zoe's Cards  are $6 each or     .    Available in boxed sets of 5 for $25.
Write to her mom with your favorites   info@karthia.com                                          or visit us at KARTHIA.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment