Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Day 68 BARKERLOUNGER BLISS




Day 68 Wed Sept 18 Zoe’s Morning Pages
BARKERLOUNGER BLISS

Hey hello Zoemou buttercream. Yum I had a good one yesterday dint I. Email from pink with a pixburg update. Run in the park with M. Delicious hamburger breakfast and dinner. A good long nap in the barkerlounger without any disruption for the better part of the morning. Oh yeah life is good life is good. Only thing bad that happened really was on Monday night them stillers looked like a real sad excuse for a football team and the girls were bummed. But I dint mind, cause I don’t really care for all that slammin around and growlin those huge men do on the grass. It aint natural really.

I seen them men in the stands with their faces all painted and their bellies all hanging out and they’s swayin from side to side and barin their teeth at the camera like they were fixin to eat it or somethin.
It ain’t normal.
B says football’s like watchin the gladiators in old roam, wherever that is... And so the audience is tryin to get their frustrations out and the only way they can imagine doin it is to put a bunch of gnarly guys into an arena and watch them have at each other like a pack of wild animals. And I said “hey B watch it, my people is a pack of wild animals not so many generations back ya know!” Come to think of it, ain’t her people a pack a wild animals just a few extra generations further back? I mean we are all related am I right?
Anyways I dint mean to spend so much time talkin about football....What I wanted to talk about was the great value of loungin. I noticed them commercials is now directin everyone’s attention to the high art of loungin. Retiring and grillin and chillin and livin the high life in your own back yard! Them ads act like they just discovered relaxation and now they’re hot to package it on up and sell it to you, like you can’t figure out how to do it on your own. Man people is confusin sometimes. Seems like they can figure out how to cash in on every conceivable thing in the universe. I bet if you wait long enough they’d be sellin ya air to breath and people’d be lined up to buy it, at a premium too!

Hey did I mention Mischa’s cousin called her today. She loves when that happens, keeps her all connected to her tribe. I wish my cousins called more often. Pink writes but she hates the phone. Nicki aint feelin too good so he dont call. Them terriors aint tall enough to reach the phone. Luna called once, but I haven’t heard from her in weeks and weeks now. Eclipse don’t call cause she thinks the phone’s a biscuits and starts gnawing on it, so her mom’s hide from her. A coupla my cousins went  to heaven this year, apparently they can’t seem to find the phone up there. All in all I’m gonna half to get in on Mischa’s calls from her cuzes if I want to get that warm and fuzzy feelin. My canine family is not cooperatin.

Speakin a cooperatin, I got to talk a coupla sweet potato cookies to make their way into my snout. Aloha for now.


http://www.micheldemetriatsouris.blogspot.com       .   
Zoe's Cards  are $6 each or. Available in boxed sets of 5 for $25.
Write to her mom with your favorites   info@karthia.com               or visit us at KARTHIA.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment