Sunday, September 8, 2013

Day 59 Mon Sept 9 DID I OR DID I NOT SEE THE HOUSE LEVITATE!


Day 59 Mon Sept 9 Zoe’s Morning Pages
DID I OR DID I NOT SEE THE HOUSE LEVITATE!

Well let me tell you what I saw. Or what I’m pretty sure I think I saw. Or what I wished I didn’t see. It was our house, up in the air!  Yes I am here to tell you, I witnessed it with my own two orbs, and it scared the  three-cheeses outta me, or something like that.
So I was sleepin real nice and cozy on my bed. Mischa had it outside so as I could have myself a sun bath.
The birds was singing, the bees was whizzin by with big sacs a pollen on their thighs, them two little ones next door was servin high tea to their mom, and oh yes! the steady sound of saws was heard 360. Seems like everybody around here’s got themselves knee deep into some kind of construction project. This includes ole B who seems to be the queen of construction. Mischa thought she might get her a badge or a crown to wear, in honor of the hours of service she has dedicated to them buildin projects.
It’s got me and Mischa a little light headed most a the time. Anyways, there is a chorus of saws goin, Scottie and Douglas and Adam and ole B all in unison. I’m so use to it now it puts me to sleep, which I was doin when all a sudden I hear this huge BOOM! 
And I looks up from my bed and, I am not kiddin you one bit, I sees the house, our house, rise right up off the ground. Musta been thirty feet! It was hoverin up there for a few seconds and then it comes crashin back down!
I ran and looked for Mischa. I was worried she was in there, or under there, worse yet. But I found her just sittin in her studio buildin little chairs outta tiny pieces a wood. She was hummin a song, had her head phones on and was like totally oblivious.
I tried to tell her what happened, but she just thought my watch was fast again, and that I was buggin her to make me a little something to nosh.  I tried circlin the house and sniffin for a real long time thinkin she might catch on to the fact that the house wasn’t where it used ta be! But she just kept on makin those little chairs.
I thought “woman, wake up here, we just had our house rattled off its foundation!” “this is big, this is profound” somebody’s got to do somethin!”
That’s when I realized, somethin that never coursed through my mind before...I can conjure up my own reality. And the person sittin right next to me, she’s makin up her own reality too. And sometimes they match up and sometimes they are two totally different stories. Cause I am tellin you, a tree fell in the woods and I was the only one who seen it!
Now Mischa tells me that there’s these things called metaphors. And I think that house getting raised up off its foundation, I think that might qualify as one. I think that I  was dreamin about some big changes I heard them moms talkin about  and I got real scared. So I think that house was like a reflection of my emotional distress.
All I know is when the earth shakes and things go boom  and your house is levitation and your terrified but your mom is whittlin little sticks and not payin you no mind, that’s  cause for serious concern. And I’m concerned.
A dog needs a certain degree of stability in her life to feel secure. If them moms is plannin another one of them long migrations in that car, which is  what I suspect is in the works, I’m worryin. and I’m probably worryin behind my own self’s back, which is why I saw what no body else saw! Hey I could be like that Oracle Mischa told me about, I could be omnipresent or omniscient or something like that.
This heavy talk’s makin me hungry. I gotta go. Wave bye!

http://www.micheldemetriatsouris.blogspot.com


Zoe's Cards  are $6 each or


Available in boxed sets of 5 for $25 plus shipping.




Write to her mom with your favorites   info@karthia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment