Saturday, September 21, 2013

Day 71 OOPS

Day 71 Sat Sept 21 Zoe’s Morning Pages
OOPS, IPAD EATS TODAY’S DRAWING!

OMG! It happened! Three hours into her starin at the little screen, just scribblin and scribllin and smilin and chewin on that gum, then wam-bam in the blink of an eye...that dang Ipad ate Mischa’s drawing!  Oh I saw the whole thing cause I was layin at the foot of the bed on accounta I coughed and Mischa got all neurotic mommy about it. It was just a little goose feather from the pillow but I dint say nothin about that...just took the air lift in stride and settled into nice cozy curl.
So the big news is not that the drawing got disappeared into the abyss the big news is Mischa dint even growl!
She dint even say any words that sends people straight into the burnin fires of hell. She dint even grunt or sigh or yell out, nothin it was like total calm! I never saw anything like it. I thought, hey all that guru meditation stuff is payin off.
She just tapped me on the shoulder and said, “hey, guess what, my computer crashed and it took that drawing with it!”  “Crashed”  I thought “crashed into what?” “I didn’t see it budge. I guess there’s things goin on around that computer that don’t really abide by the same laws of physics that I do, cause when I crash you can see it and feel it!”
That old rectangle crashed very quietly and Mischa closed it’s lid and went to sleep, no muss no fuss.
When I heard her snorin, I went over and felt her forehead for fever.
Speakin a fevers yesterday Mischa took me for a long ride, and she was talkin about lunch. But when we got way up on this hill she parked me next to a big telescope and left me in the car! She said she tried to get me an invitation but it was not forthcomin so I had to stay put and  “take a nice nap,” she said. I’m thinkin did I have to come all this way into the middle of nowhere to take a nap?  NO. I did not. I really got to see about gettin my license.
Anyways I managed to find a way to get in and outta the car, that she don’t know about and I aint gonna reveal either, in the event that someone someday does read this... But I got out and sat underneath the window where she and her friends were eating salmon quiche, with a fresh salmon plucked from the sea not one mile from where we was. Talk about fresh and talk about jealous, yes and yes. But truth be told, Mischa did wrap a little piece up in a napkin for moi, so I can’t complain too loud.
Anyways I got an earful from ladies tellin stories about their lives. I never get such colorful messages out on the grass from my dog friends, they always make it real short and sweet. Like they might say “big ham bone for dinner on Tuesday, you?” or “the wife let me have her alpo last night! It had the lamb in it! Not the whole lamb...”  or “my person taught me how to ask for the biscuits in the green jar!”
But them ladies, now they had color in them stories: like sittin out in the middle of the forest all alone for three days waitin for messages form above; and havin friends who was tired a being boys so they decided to be girls and did; and pluckin bald eagles outta their chicken coups with their bare hands!  All kinds a things was gettin said in there.
That’s what Mischa was drawin a picture of when the bad rectangle opened up its mouth and swallowed it!

I guess everything wants to have a say, eh?  Well got to see a lady about a bone, so ....later.

http://www.micheldemetriatsouris.blogspot.com       .   
Zoe's Cards  are $6 each or. Available in boxed sets of 5 for $25.
Write to her mom with your favorites   info@karthia.com               or visit us at KARTHIA.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment