Sunday, September 8, 2013

Day 58 Starry Starry Night, or Dogs in the Night Sky


STARRY STARRY NIGHT, or DOGS IN THE NIGHT SKY
Day 58 Sun Sept 8 Zoe’s Morning Pages

Hey did you know there was dogs in the sky! This is important. 
Not only that... Mischa says the dog I saw up there last night is named Serious or something like that and OMG you are not gonna beleive it...yes yes...it’s a greek word! Seirios uh huh... Do you think maybe them Greeks is god? Cause every time you turn around they’re pointin out what it is they invented!   
Anyways, that ole constellation Serious is a dog and it’s the brightest star in the sky!  Also Mischa says it’s really like two stars. Its got a dwarf buddy it hangs with. She said maybe since it has a buddy, their relationship is what is lighting em up so bright. I was trying to follow her on that, but I sorta gave up. I am content with that dog  being a big shiner.

I can’t explain it, but findin that star gave me some kind of peace. And I mean deep down peace. 
It's like I felt connected in a whole different way. It reminds me of that infinite thing we was talkin about last week. Seein that ole dog in amongst all them other stars I thought "hey it's like a big neverendin family up there!" That's cool. More than cool, it's reassurin! I wouldn't mind havin that thought more often. It kinda takes the edge off that lurkin anxiety me and Mischa got real bad.

Speakin peace...ole Mischa was in and outta it last night. Sometimes I think she’s gonna knock herself right out cold the way she slaps her head when she remembers something she forgot.  
Last night she went and gathered all this food and started makin all kinds a things that smelled pretty dang good, despite the lack of animal products...  She was at it for hours. And she’s listening to the radio and cookin and kinda in her own private idaho. Next thing I know I hear this CRACK! I looks up and she’s slapped her ownself upside the head and sputters a string of swear words! Right inta the kale chips!
 “What, What?” B asks her. “I forgot to go to the opening!”  This is followed by another not so pleasant string a words. B tells her its ok, not to worry and after a certain long amount a time peace  returns to the kitchen, and I resume my nap.

Gettin back to that dog in the sky though...Mischa says that star’s buddy’s was a great big ole star but then it ate itself and became a dwarf! Man I thought things on earth was weird, things up there’s even weirder! Also she says the thing’s headin this way!
I said "It could be my father!" I never did meet him maybe on accounta a he was an astronaut and got lost or somethin. Anyway she said it’s gonna take a long time for him to get close and then once he does...she said he’s gonna turn right around and go on back out. I’m not really sure why she told me all this, cause I was all happy knowin there’s a big bright dog watchin over me in the night sky. And I was all excited thinkin may he coulda been my dad, or at least a long lost relative who was comin home. But now I see I need to be content with just havin him up there lookin down. I ask Mischa if she would play that song on the clarinet  ‘someone to watch over me’ and I could sorta croon along and do some romanticisin. It puts me in a melancholy mood, but I sorta like sittin in that mood every now and then.
And we all know blowin that horn puts ole Mischa in fine spirit too, I’m thinkin she could use a little of that after her big fat lapse of memory last night.

Hey I hears a rooster crowin! It appears to be breakfast time at the abode. Adios amiga!

http://www.micheldemetriatsouris.blogspot.com


Zoe's Cards  are $6 each or


Available in boxed sets of 5 for $25 plus shipping.



Write to her mom with your favorites   info@karthia.com






No comments:

Post a Comment