Thursday, September 12, 2013

Day 62 Thrurs Sept 12 RE-LIGHTIN THE SPARK




                                        


Day 62 Thurs Sept 12 Zoe's Morning Pages
RE-LIGHTIN' THE SPARK

Note to self: good morning self. Wasn't I talkin about waggin yesterday? Well late in the day I got an email from a famous dog named Eddy, who I have never met, and it was most succinct...it said: 
" Ms. Zoe,   ' Wag'   Your Friend,  Eddy". 
And the funny thing about it was... I didn't send Eddy an email, so I wasn't sure what he meant by that exactly. Although I must say it felt like a good sentiment.
I showed it to Mischa, and she shook her head real hard up and down. I thought maybe she thought I was gonna give her a treat or somethin, cause she was lookin all goofy like I am sure I do when I start beggin for those heart-shaped cookies they got up there in that jar, which by the way,I have never seen. She says to me "Zoe... Eddy use to have that cool Tshirt shop on the island, and we went to visit his aunt today, do you remember?" Then she said, "Afterwards I wrote to her thanking her for inspiring me and I guess Eddy's  her secretary now, so he wrote back for the both of them.  And of course, wag, means wag, right?"
"Oh" I says, " I get it, it was Eddy's picture that was on the wall, I thought it was a picture of me up there, now I get it. Hey, he's cute!" Mischa gave me a sorta are-you-fixin to-find-a-husband-Zoe- look? To which I shook my head equally as hard as she had shaken hers, 'cept in the opposite direction. Cause no way no how am I interested in matin with no Jack Russler, I got enough on my plate. 
Anyways Mischa had a skip in her step all day on accounta things seem to be comin together for her.
She said she can't wait to get up in the morning cause she gets to illustrate my morning pages.
Now that she's visited with Eddy's aunt and those two apparently got some other art project hatchin, ole Mischa's all lit up. I haven't seen her this lit up in years! Maybe she's gonna stop growlin so much. That would be a plus. Also whenever she's happy I get more of just about everything a pup could desire.
And another thing, the weather. People people people, Mischa thinks maybe the world's comin to an end, on accounta how beautiful this spring summer fall has been. No one on the island can remember it ever bein quite like this before. The long-sufferin islanders are still a little suspect of their good fortune. That includes me. This here is September and it is gonna be 90 degrees. It's been sunny startin right from the rosy finger time and plans on continuin' all day long. So the great pacific northwest is gettin a kinda of facelift these days. She's got some pink in her cheeks and bounce in her gait. That doc we saw says the sun pours vitamins inta ya and perks ya up! Even them hunters seem to be affected. We ain’t heard much shootin in them woods this week. Enough to remind you they’s out there, but not nearly as agressive as they usually is.
This warm sun is good for the soul, feeds us I guess you could say, cause we all walkin around here lookin all plump and content right now.
On that note...I got myself a hunger pang, and need to honor it. Later mate.

ps. even though we is embraced by this good fortune...we is still a little leery around the edges, I guess there’s some things that do, and other things that, don’t, exactly change too easily....but we’re workin on it.

http://www.micheldemetriatsouris.blogspot.com       .   
Zoe's Cards  are $6 each or     .    Available in boxed sets of 5 for $25.
Write to her mom with your favorites   info@karthia.com                                          or visit us at KARTHIA.COM



No comments:

Post a Comment