Saturday, September 28, 2013

day 78 penguin in the car or gong to california


Day 78 Sat Sep 28 Zoe’s Morning Pages
 PENGUIN IN THE CAR or GOING TO CALIFORNIA

Hey Ho....or is it Hi Ho!  I know it’s hi ho silver...if you is ridin a horse in them dunn-colored hills of california. But just sayin heloo...might be better to say Hey Ho. Then agin, somebody could mistake that for some sorta low insult, but I dint mean it that way. Don’t matter anyways on accounta I’m sittin here talkin to myself. And if a person, or in my case a dog was to sit around and insult themself, well cheez knees, that would not be too smart, now would it? But come to think of it...we do spend a good amount a time sittin around insultin ourselves. We are just incredibly clever about it. Like yesterday I was tryin to jump up on the couch and take my nap....and, like so many other times....I kept on fallin back down onto the floor. Then Mischa hears me and runs over and gives me a boost. It happens alot right after I managed to vacuum up some big found morsel. Seems like it goes straight on down to my hips and I get real bottom heavy and then my jumpin ability is seriously impaired. Anyways what I was gettin at was that when this happens, I find myself mutterin underneath my breath ( I guess that’s like talkin real quiet on accounta your breathe is smotherin your words, or something like that)...mutterin “zoe! what kinda poor excuse are you for a jumpin breed?”  And I consider that to be an insult. And on reflection I think that’s wrong. I got to be kinder to myself. I’s old! I got to cut myself some breaks!
Then a few days back I was diggin and diggin in the yard. And ole B saw me and she thought it was real cute, she told Mischa I was half way to china! But I wasn’t headin for china. In fact I had totally forgotten where I was headed. Furthermore I forgot why I was headed where I didn’t know I was headed! And I said “zoe, you is confused girl you is all mixed up, get it together!”  And now on reflection I am thinkin that is wrong to insult my self like that. A girl is entitled to forget a thing or two now and then. I got a lot goin on! Just like sureluck homes says, he don’t want to clutter up his beautiful mind with trivia, me neither! Besides, I’s old!
Speakin a old...I got a big long list a things to do and places to go and people to see! And bein old is just a state a mind. Well being old is that and a pack a problems you never thought’d creep up on ya but did, behind your back too I might add! But I’m plannin on a long and luxurous journey to the southwest and then I’m hoppin a train on out to california, then I’m headed on down to the everglades to lay on my back and wait for roseate spoonbills to fly by! I think I’ll hold off on gettin too old too fast on accounta I got a lot do!
Hey Mischa just plopped a little penguin in the back seat of my car! I hope she ain’t thinkin about tellin that penguin joke again...it’d be like the one pizillionth time.
But lookin at it closer, I guess it’s kinda cute! And besides, now I have a bird buddy to travel with. I was hopin for a puffin, but hey ho, a penguin will do.
Got to go start my engine. Later.
http://www.micheldemetriatsouris.blogspot.com       .
Zoe's Cards  are $6 each or. Available in boxed sets of 5 for $25.

Write to her mom with your favorites   info@karthia.com               or visit us at KARTHIA.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment