Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 54 Wed Sept 4 THE TROUBLE WITH SOYBEANS and GETTIN A VOICE





THE TROUBLE WITH SOYBEANS and
GETTIN  A VOICE
Day 54 Wed Sept 4 Zoe’s Morning Pages

Well hello Zoe, are we tired this morning or what?
It’s 6 o’clock and Mischa’s still snorin! I thought a freight train was runnin over us at one point. My my them people can’t stop makin noises long enough to get in a good nap.
Ole Mischa got an eyeful yesterday though. She got to drive across that big orange bridge, AND THEN she decides she needs to walk across it! Which she does, but I had to draw the line somewheres. I am not fond of heights, so I played up that limp in my right shoulder real good, and she had mercy on me. Or was it mercury?
She walked all the way across and back by herself. She kept leanin over the railing and peering down into the blue water. I thought I was gonna half to toss a cookie or two just watchin her. She came back with her little rectangle all full up with pictures and tried to show em to me.
I wasn’t all that keen on viewin em since they brought you up close and perosnal with the water! And from an unnatural perspective I might add!
She finally got that outta her system and we wove our way up the coast. That was an eyeful for all of us, and a nosefull for me. The best smell is them sea lions in that big cave, wheweebobby, that’s a smell and then some!
Cross that with a skunk and its an olfactory delicacy!
I tried rollin in the place where them sea lions had been, but Mischa caught me right as I was throwin myself down on the sand! “Come on butter, you don’t want a bath do you?” I heard her say, and man did I pop back up in a hurry? Oh yeah.
We had lunch in a little diner on the coast and later went for nice long walk in a big field. We could hear the waves rollin in and crashin on the rocks like there was no tomorrow. I am not sure what that means, but I think it’s like they was makin a last ditch effort at bein all that they could be before they croaked.
Mischa said this past weekend was labor day and she was mutterin about how the holiday sort a lost all its air on accounta our country bein more interested in the guys at the top than the guys at the bottom. I’m not sure where we fall in that orderin system, but I do know whosever got the loudest growl seems to get the goods. So I guess she’s sayin them laborers used ta have a bigger growl but now its all washed out or something. I can relate to that, cause I only got my real voice when Mischa gave me this here Ipad and I learnt to type. I been a voicin fool now for goin on two months! I guess we could try passin out these Ipads to the laborers and see if they could get their voices back.
Speakin a backs...yesterday ole B had mine! She and me was out in the car foraging for biscuits at them little windows, and somehow the window....which my head was poked outta, started goin upwards! My neck was gettin squeezed and I yelped real loud. She was on it like pikes on mice, or something like that... She found that button and opened that old window back up. I coulda been choked! So it really does help to have your voice. Mischas says if you don’t get whatever’s inside, out...then stuff starts growin around it and then you got an even bigger problem. I’m not sure what kinda stuff. I guess it could be like moss and mushrooms, like what’s all over the forest. Or it could be like other little animals or something. Whatever, she said it aint good and I believe her. I’m gonna ask her about gettin them laborers some pencils at least that’d be a start.
Oh by the way. I aint a cat or nothin, but I musta had too many soy beans, cause my testosterone level got an uptick. I found my self coveting some little bird this morning. She was sittin there mindin her own business and suddenly I just got this twitch, like I wanted to eat her! But I managed to contain myself. Mostly on accounta I  remembered one time I had a crow feather stuck around my canine tooth and it was a nasty mess to get outta there, so I lost interest in the little bird.
Also I saw Mischa’s head pokin out the window, and sorta lost my motivation, if you know what I mean.
Hey, I got so much more to talk about today, but i gotta run. Remind myself to tell about the red cookie the lady from Pixburgh brought me, and the whole bag a treats aunt ronnie brung up all the way from santa cruz! Oh yeah and that tap dancin Mischa does in the middle of the off ramps!
Later....


http://www.micheldemetriatsouris.blogspot.com


Zoe's Cards  are $6 each or


Available in boxed sets of 5 for $25 plus shipping.


Write to her mom with your favorites   info@karthia.com



No comments:

Post a Comment