Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Zoe's Back- The Clarinet Plays On Dec 31 2014


Zoe’s Back, The Clarinet Plays On 

Finally! It happened! Music is once again filling the air in the back yard. There was some kinda moratorium goin on, but ....it seems to be over!  Huzaah!
Also we had a breakthrough with the newspaper! Mischa said yesterday the front page had nothin but good news on it. There was no tiny drops of moisture shootin out from behind that big sheet a paper, no growlin and no swearin. I coulda even heard laughin! But dont quote me on that. She says some state admitted that Obamabcare has changed the lives of plenty a people who couldnt get to a doctor on accounta the cost.  “Dont tell Boner” she said, but "the thing’s workin!”
I know we like it.  Mischa says we has twice as much coverage for less than what she paid for a catastrophe or somethin like that.  I say we, i suppose i’m covered too, but i aint sure. I am sure i get dragged to a doctor every once in a while. That aint my favorite day, and i’ll leave it at that, for now. Sometimes them doctor details is too much first thing in the morning.
Hey you’re probably wonderin why i’m in black and white in the drawin today.
WELL!  Old elizabeth says dogs dont see much color. So we did it to make a point about that, but listen up...dont tell her ....I see all kindsa acolor. Like look at that big elepahnt comin down the hall in the picture from yesterday.  

Wait no never mind.  Look at the chicken in today's pic!  No No, not the chicken.  Well let me get back to you on this.

Oh ok  look at the water behind the the lady with the clarinet!  Its blue right... Actually i can see blues and yellows, but im a little challenged by them reds and greens get a little iffy too. But paint it blue or yellow, im in!
One more thing, my cousin Pinky’s been checkin out them drawins pretty carefully and she axed me to clarify a few things.
She said “I noticed there's no picture of you sunday. I hope yous not under one a them elephant feet. I figger you're being safe and stayin outta its way


And what you sittin on in saturday's picture?  It looked like a bird bath. Empty I hope. Or maybe you got yourself a magic carpet?”

   
Pink, since you axed though, I was not under that elephant on sunday but i did purchase a flyin saucer on saturday, which is what i's sittin on in that last picture. Dont you worry none though...just between you and me, we make alot a this stuff up from thin hairs anyways, or is it thin airs....somethin like that. It is always good to ask cause mischa says sometimes life’s stranger than fiction!  
Hey....later.
Hey....later.


No comments:

Post a Comment