Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Zoe's Back, Moving Day Dec 16 2014


ZOE'S BACK Moving Day!
Well  lets putit this way...i aint stupid, i knew something big was happenin and all spring and summer my intestinal tract was in one big knot, no kiddin. There was people comin in jugglin papers and numbers and charts and graphs. Everyone was shakin their snouts like they was livin bobbleheads. Then there was hand shakin and huggin like id never seen before. Also i thought them construction projects had come to an end last year, but no!!! There was no stoppin the cuttin and hammerin and big boards runnin up and down all them stairways, paint flyin everywhere, grass i dint even know we had was getting regular haircuts. Everything was in motion at our place for months on end. So did i get a clue somethin big was in the air?  Mm Hmm!
Then one day all our stuff was out in the carport and trucks was runnin up and down the driveway loadin up on our stuff! No one even asked me if I was done with the brown throw from scotland! “Hey” I said to old Elizabeth “dont forget,  Mischa has a little scot in her and me too... them old country things is precious to us!” (By the way they had mercy on me and kept it.)
Anyways one night Mischa says “Hey lets go get the truck, Zoe!” like theres some big treat in store for me.... So I jump in the van and wag my stump in agreement like i always do and off we go. Little did I know this was the beginning of the end so to speak. We trade our van in for a huge aluminum truck with turtles and giraffes all over it. I think, “Yo, momma, what’s up, are you takin me to Africa? I dont want to! I like it here!” I cant actually ask anybody this but I think I got my point across, cause we dint end up leaving the usa, but we did take one a them forever long trips across the country, and we dint go back home either.

Well it’s time to go to the alligator park, that’s what we do now in the mornings.

We go lookin for them prehistoric scary monsters, while Mischa tries to jog faster than she can walk. I wont mention the outcome of that effort right now. But I’ll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment