Sunday, December 21, 2014

Zoes Back Good Water/Bad Water Dec 21 2014


Zoe’s Back,  GoodWater/BadWater

I hear that in some people’s world there is no such thing as bad water. So now I’m guessin I must live in the opposite world. Me an water never did see eye to eye.
It all started with that big ole stinky elkhorn slough i grew up on out there in california, then there was the ragin pacific full a them big white shards and lions that lived in the sea and furry otters who ran around with chunks a brokin coke glasses eatin up all the shell fish and on top a that they had no manners what so ever when it came to matin! They near about drowned all the lady otters in the process, eek!
Myself i aint done no matin, never really crossed my mind, although dont get me wrong, i been approached, even though i’s a mutt i have a few looks!
But i’m gettin off the subject here...water...i deplore baths, although in my old age i have stopped strugglin when i get one, cause 1. it hurts to struggle, 2. there’s a lot a cooing that comes with the bath, 3. there’s plenty a after-bath biscuits, 4. the warm water has its moment of merit around the hip area and 5. mischa pets me alot more after she gets all the deer poop off my fur.
One time me and mischa and one a her paintin buddies on whidbey  went for a long walk on the beach and when we headed back home, that ole water had risen up so far, we dint have no choice but to walk right through it. Well! I pulled up short at its edge and dug in! I coulda drowned! So after about 10 minute a tryin to cajole me into dippin in, mischa finally just picked me up like i was a newlywed bride and ferryied me across! Even though i was belly up and vulnerable prey for them circlin eagles, i was all mission accomplished stayin outta the deep dark mysterious depths. And a free ride in your mama’s arms is always nice too!
So I guess if you live somewhere like where its all deserty, water could be your long lost friend, a god even, who takes mercy on ya. But for me water’s just plagued me all my years. So when we got to florida, it werent no different. First off it rained, which it aint suppose to do at that time a year, but it just went ahead and did it ad nauseam! Then there was the flood all the way around the house which required weeks of bailin and pacin and worryin, plus i could not get to the bathroom without gettin my paws all wet! Then, wouldnt ya know it, the thing that makes the stupid bathwater warm, it up and breaks!
I did hear tell that all the girls took themselves to the beach and had what they referred to as a luxurious dip! Cant imagine it myself, but they all came back lookin real pleased with themselves, specially that norwegian one, laura. So theres yer other example a good water.
Now back to the bad! Mischa says its important to dip your toes in the deep dark mysterious depths of the water cause theres a lot to learn in there. She says that’’s what she does when she’s slingin them brushes around real good and tossin colors at the wall. She also says it scares her! And then she says cause it scares her she has to do it more! I dont know people, seems like ya’ll has digested some a them medicinal plants in the jungle or somethin, the way yer logic presents itself.

Personally, I take a look now and again at my bellybutton, in the privacy of my bed. I dont need no water to get to it. But that’s just me. Hey its walk time, so....later.

No comments:

Post a Comment