Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Zoe's Back, U-Haul, Big Brawl and Bye Ya'll Dec 17 2014


Zoe’s Back, U-haul, Big Brawl and Bye Ya’ll

So anyways, after we get this big box on wheels up the driveway, there’s all these people rushin around with bandanas on their heads and they look like they mean business. Orders is shouted and couches and easels and silverware and even somebody’s underwears comes flyin outta the house. It all goes streakin up the ramp and into the big box of turtles and giraffes.
Myself, I was confused and exhausted from watchin them all, so me and a dog named sally (who lives with a girl named roxy)took a long nap under the lilac tree.
But when we woke up, there was a party goin on! And there was people and dogs everywhere! And Children!
I don’t know alot of English but I do know the word Bye, and there was a lot a Byes being  uttered, with some tinge of regret hung on its edges too!
Anyways somebody who I never seen before started herdin all us dogs, and we dint take too kindly to it either. Afterall it was still my yard, as far as I knew, and these was my dog buddies. We dint require no herdin, we were just joinin the party for a few morsels which might get thrown our way. I guess whoever it was that decided to herd us was in a bad mood, cause she kept wavin us away from the few hamburgers there was in sight.  Maybe she was a big carnivore herself and just dint feel like sharin. Whatever. We dogs we persisted.
Really I was starvin, cause I always run to food when I’m anxious and all this movin around and rearrangin of the furniture into the giraffe pen was causing me grief.
I was compelled to beg, forage, grovel whatever it took to get my belly filed up and my noives calmed down.
Mischa did notice me kind a mopin around and she brought me lots a cheese and also a big slice a pizza with pepperonis on it. That was a treat, that cured alot my
issues up real quick.
But its did seem like the people had a lot of fun laughin and huggin on each other. Then all a sudden it seemed like maybe something got hurt or died, cause instead a laughin they was cryin all over the place.  We dogs reserve that cryin business for real serious stuff. So not sure what was goin on with them people but when night fell, and they was all gone. Me and my moms we just sat real quiet for a long time. And there was no real dinner served either!
Judy and Chris came over with the dark sky and made a big fire in the back yard, and they talked to me and Mischa for a long time. Then that was it.
Next day a whole bunch more people showed up and rushed around stuffin things into the turtle and the giraffe till we all thought they might just burst at their seams!
People was eatin apples and pies first thing in the morning, and then everybody just started cryin and cryin. Especially that ole Mischa, right there at the end of the driveway she just lost it real bad. Anyways Roxy and Laura, me and old Elizabeth, and Mischa too, we all drove off that island and that was the end of that. I still dont know what happened to sally...

No comments:

Post a Comment