Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Zoe's Back Size Matters Dec 23 2014


Zoe’s Back, Size Matters and Pajama Day

Well, like I was sayin to Mischa the other day, Florida has its own sense a what matters. Like size for example, everything down here’s gotta big bigger than life itself! I aint sure how or when that happened, but it did. I can testify about it, give me a chair (they do a lot a that down here too, more on that another day)! We go on all them nature walks, cause the moms are just  f a s c i n a t e d with everything ‘natural’. I can dig it, but somedays, to tell ya the truth, it gets old!  Anyways, aint a day go by when we dont encounter some larger than life animal in the wild. You name it they got em down here. Mostly they keep to themselves, but I still feel a little intimidated from time to time. I made the pciture this morning, so as to get my point acrosst. You see that so called insect (the one on the right)? That’s the dang things ACTUAL SIZE! Can you believe that? How’d you like to encounter that at 6A.M., while your trapped at the end a rope with your moms shootin pictures at the thing, all the while its crawlin real slow like its tryin ta fool ya and its headin straight for ya!  I mean c’mon people, it aint right, somethin that size walkin around  without  a leash! Or a mom! Dang I bet the thing dont even have a license down here. Nothin needs a liscnse down here, by the way. Mischa says every tom dick and harry, has hisself a regular arsenal in their pocket, and they aint particularly happy to see ya if ya happen to be in their neighborhood when they’s just wakin up or just goin to sleep.
Im guessin the heat gets em all hot under the collar or somethin. Anyways one thing ya do need a license for around here, and my moms cant seem to wrangle one...is ta get yourself married! So i guess the message is its ok to point and shoot without any kinda supervision on accounta its all about freedom, however it aint ok to fall in love with someone who aint got a big gun!  Or somethin like, Mischa was tryin to explain it to me the other day. I think I mighta missed a part.
By the way, I guess ya noticed old mischa’s new ‘down south’ look. Yeah that’s her on the left, it aint another wild animal, if that’s what you mighta beeen thinkin.
She’s been scarin alot a people in that outfit, i do know that!  Maybe that’s why they wont give her the go ahead on the marraige thing! Anyways, she’s got one a them big fat greek ideas right now that she’s gonna grow up and be a pajama maker! Aunt lee took one look at her outfit and said, uh-oh! Old elizabeth blurted out a big ole laugh, and me, well i had to look away!  But ya gotta love her for tryin, huh.
Hey I gotta check on the ammo supply, that’s what i call my biscuits these days. When in Rome!   Later


No comments:

Post a Comment