Monday, December 15, 2014

Zoe's BACK Dec 15 2014

Zoe's Back!

Whew, man I was in exile! Mischa dint let me use the ipad for so long my paws got stiff. And that aint the only things got stiff on me this year either. Hey people I'm gonna be 17.  That's in your countin system but in my people's system that's 119 or somethin like that! Thats gotta be some sort a record dont it?
Anyway Mischa's been bogartin that ipad somethin fierce this year. She's writin some kind a book about the history of them greeks, her clan. And I been peerin over her shoulder, ther's alot to tell. And if ya know any greeks personally, ya also know they have a strong underscore that strong tendancy to embellish them stories to distraction. So it's been a total nightmare tryin to get her to let me resume my mornin pages.
Good news is she's also paintin again. So now I can nab the the rectangle for a few hours and fill everyone in on my life down here close to the earth.

First thing I'd like to recount is the leave-takin we made from that beautiful whidbey island retreat. Man I hope these moms know what's what in the long run, cause that was one swell spot in the universe. Now we're back in the swampland of florida! And yes there are alligators in the backyard, just sayin.
That translates into, if Mischa takes me out I gotta be right next to her or on some sorta long rope (she also uses the rope to jump up and down at dawn on the patio, i dont know what that's about exactly but i can see her head poppin in and outta the window frame for about 15 minutes every mornin when i'm tryin to get a few extra winks in...) Now if ole Elizabeth takes me out, well I get to run free all over the place. Elizabeth dont believe in alligators much, only Mischa, I guess its an ethnic thing. Also if Elizabeth lets me out I get to run over to Heather and Todd's house and eat up all the leftover pork chops they put out for the deer.
Mischa says deer dont eat porkchops, but them neighbors keep tryin anyways. Maybe they think the deers are gettin them, but really its me! Maybe I should fess up...
Anyways I gotta find the the new drawings Mischa's made of our trip across the country with ole Roxy and Laura, and our arrival in the swamp, and all the things that's been happenin here. So till I dig em up (she's gone and buried them!) I'll sign off with high hopes of never bein bit from behind by a gator or a wild swine. Cause they got em both down here!  Bye-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment