Friday, December 26, 2014

Zoes Back- For Good Measure Dec 26 2014


Zoe’s Back, For Good Measure

Well as it turns out, yesterday was a big holiday! I dint see it comin, although in retrospect i shoulda. Like the potted norweigan fur tree that appeared a few days back. And old elizabeth on the patio makin rosemary-lavendar wreaths which she proceeded to hand out to people. (i dint get one, myself, but im sure theres a good reason for that). Then the two moms disappeared on tuesday and went to a party they was wearin santa claus hats with glitter on em...now that shoulda been a big clue right there, but hey!
Listen, im gettin older, not younger, and some things just slip by me these days.
Like this mornin, while the two a them was throwin red and green papers all over the family room...all a sudden i get that sixth sense that somethings happening behind my back. I spun my whole body around real quick, and guess what!
There was mischa with some old retractable device, measurin me up one side and down the other. I dont know how long she was back there, but from the list a numbers she was spoutin off, id say it was quite a while!  And i dint know it!
She said i was twice as long as i was wide. I hope thats a good sign, and not a red flag or nothin about my recent weight gain. Cause sometimes that means, less ammo
(aka biscuits to us southerners).
The point bein, I think Im losin my hearin! Worse yet, it comes and goes. Im tyrin to keep it to myself in order to avoid a trip to one a them places where dogs is subject to dickcheny-style torture. Thats what me and pinky call it! But I think theys both catchin on...
Well will cross that bridge when we come to it. For now I wanted to tell about the christmas lights! We went ridin in the car to check out the neighborhood lights. Man there was some extravaganzas out there! Talk about them bigger than life floridian ideas! One lady had an entire acre covered with blow-up everythings, santas, angels, jesuses, choirs. I think i even saw a blow up jeb bush in there standing right next to bambi!  And speakin a more than one jesus, mischa woke up this mornin quesitonin the whole nine yards about that christmas story.
Them two had quite the discussion. I aint sure what the conclusion was, but i think mischa was trying to make a point by showin us all the multiple blow up jesuses on the lady’s lawn. Like hey people heads up, there’s more in one a these jesuses! 

Somethin like that.... Anyways, I dont have too much more to add this mornin on accounta i had a lot lot a turkey and i even ate some cookies when no one was lookin, so im just gonna take it extra easy today. Im skippin the gym. Later
micheledemetriatsouris.blogspot.com
micheledemetriatsouris2.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment