Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Zoe's Back, Bad Luck, Good Luck Dec 30 2014


Zoe’s Back, Bad Luck, Good Luck

So as I was sayin. There’s a lot a things in this world that seem perpetually lopsided, and I might go as far as to say they tip the balance of that justice scale right off its fulcrum.  Like for example them oil companies that’s hornin their way into everybody’s backyard promisin jobs, easy money, boom towns and the finer things in life. How many centuries will it take before the general public notices they been talked into their ownselves premature demise?
Old mischa’s been reading the newspaper and growlin louder than usual lately. Her sister went and bought her a new subscription to the new york times. We are in for it people. She gets that big sheet a paper up real close and personal to her snout, and then the paper starts flutterin and little sprays a spittle go flyin out from its edges and the next minute the whole dang things crumpled up in a little ball. I’d fetch it if I dint think there was maybe bad juju in there, or even some kind a coodies. Whatever.
All I hear for the next half hour is frackin this and frackin that and why cant they just hold their horses till they find a better way to get that oil and gas outta the ground without destroyin the entire continent?
She’s rantn and ravn this morning “Is that too much to ask? Is it? Really?
Sometimes she gets so riled up I think she’s gonna keel right over. And what would that prove? That’d prove that she was dead, that’s about it.
I said ‘mischa, ya gotta stay in the moment girl, its all happening right here.’
That sorta brings her back and I usually get some respectable pats for leadin her back to the light.
It don’t last long cause then her and dana get on the phone and the two a them go at it till me and old Elizabeth have to shout out ‘ENOUGH ALREADY’. 
Then she calms back down and we go for a walk, take pictures a butterflies which is becomin extinct, catch a glimpse a the last a them flamingoes, and try to find a livin coyot.  Ya know somedays its just goes from bad to worse, no matter how hard ya try to look on the bright side. Speakin a which  a ladybug flew in the window yesterday and landed on my nose!  Mischa says that’s good luck. I’m gonna see about infusin them bugs with some steroids so as we can have nothing but good luck from now on.  Or…ah... on second thought....maybe not…..maybe I better leave well enough alone.
Hey one more thing speakin a them injustices. Old bambi’s back in the news, she thinks when the judge said “It’s unconstitutional to ban ozzie and his partner from gettin married in washington county!”, that what he meant was just old ozzie could marry his boyfriend, no other gay people is covered!  Bambi, bambi, bambi  you bringin out them tiny little axes like all them greek people do when they arguin a point! It’s not gonna work this time. We hear chapel bells, and i told mischa we oughta invite you and your whole staff to the weddin to!
Hey speakin a  bad luck and good luck... i was just standin in the kitchen waitin on breakfast, and them lights was real low. I looked over and saw this big grey cloud hoverin around me. I got so scared i was frozen in time there for a minute. Then Mischa opened up the real lights, and i saw her movin and the cloud disappeared and all my good luck came rushin back in, cause she placed my bowl, full to the brim with vittles, right down in front a me.

Hey later.

No comments:

Post a Comment