Thursday, January 29, 2015

Zoe’s Letters To Pinky You Can’t Bite Your Own Teeth Jan 29 2015



Zoe’s Letters To Pinky You Can’t Bite Your Own Teeth  Jan 29 2015

Pink,
I got your email this mornin and I had somethin to say about all that. Just so as you remember what it was you was sayin, I’m repeatin it here:

Zoe
The cat who lives here, Flori, dint really explode but she is shaped like a cement mixer and sometimes people call her one. And then she ate DOG food in a serving size big enough for ME.   Lee got all harrumphy about it and she's the one who said Flori's  gonna pop.  So far she hasn't. I seen you have a dog hood ornament on your  car in the drawing yesterday and I also seen you're sporting a fine red boa(french for scarf-). Yunz must got the big orange light on in the sky if you can drive around in a convertible! It’s freezin and dark up north here and I may even forgo (that’s french for skip) my mornin walk on accounta the salt they put all over the roads hurts my toes! Anyways, just wanted to set the record straight on the explosion.
Pink

Cement Mixer! So listen up Pink, you should hear all the names people’s called me! In light of this,  I might have to show some sympathy on that poor cat, I hate gettin called names. One lady called me a killbasa. I think that’s some kinda fish or maybe a snake, I’m not really sure. But it did hurt my feelins.
Hey speakin a feelins, today mischa and I drew a duet! She made the big painting on the right and I made the one on the left. Hers is called ‘’You Cant Bite Your Own Teeth’’. And I call mine “Hysteria Over Tyrin to Figure Out What the Heck Mischa Means by ‘You Cant Bite Your Own Teeth.’”

This is gonna take quite a bit of figurin on my part. So I’m gonna run out and get some leftover BBQ from the neighbor. If you and your kin wanna weigh in on this, I’d be plenty thankful.
Your Cuz
Zoe

Mischa’s story Divine Remembering is at http://micheldemetriatsouris2.blogspot.com/   please copy and past into your browser....seem to be experiencing technical eoif947fhogiy,!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment