Thursday, January 22, 2015

Zoe’s Letter To Pinky: Walk In the Hood Jan 22 1953



Zoe’s Letter To Pinky: Walk In the Hood Jan 22 1953

Pinky Pinky Pinky!
Remember when you wrote to me yesterday and asked my opinion on your wedding outfit? Remember you said, “What about a nice purple boa?” And then I wrote you back and said “Whoa Boa? Aint that a snake?”
And then you wrote back and said, “no that’s french for scarf! “
Well I dint want to mention it but, in the photo you sent with that email, you aint wearin a scarf or a snake, yunz is wearin a huntin jacket! And if I might say so you lookin très butchèe! and that’s french for  Ooo La La! yeah I likes you in that huntin jacket, orange is my favorite color, plus them sunglasses makes you look like you has drawn the line in the sand. Very confident, very  ‘je ne sais quoi pas’!
Also back to your jacket, they say orange is the new slacks, or something like that, so you really are dolled up in high fashion girl. You go out there and pee on them hydrants in the hood this mornin! But hey, is you huntin without me again? Listen your mom knows where the fedex office is at, so if you get somethin worth sharin... just sayin. I know you dont have a big appetite, and if you remember correctly, or if you seen any photos of me lately, you know...I still got my full complement a appetites in tact.
Anyways, I’ll be up there for your mom’s weddin day, cause mischa’s got ta do some yaking in front of the crowd. And I sure do hope you’ll make it down for our weddin, in April. Mischa says we’re all gettin married, her and b and me and all of our families is gettin threaded together at the ceremony. I love inclusion!
Biscuits beckon, so ....   later sister.
OMG I dint realize it and I dint prepare my self neither, it's mischas birthday!
if you got any ideas for presents, text me quick, i gotta get a little quicker on the uptake this mornin. Must a been that marina abramovic video we watched last night, got me all caught up on my navel.




Mischa’s story Divine Remembering is at  micheldemetriatsouris2.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment