Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Zoe's Back, But Not For Long Jan 13 2015

Zoe’s Back, But Not For Long Jan 13 2015


I hate to tell ya, but Mischa says we gotta stop writin everyday on accounta she’s workin on some big project and had ta draw a line somewhere. Now i have no idea why drawin a line would interfere with us puttin my blog out, but thems the new rules.
She has a hard time focusin on stuff and sometimes gets too much stirred up and then there’s a subsequent whirlwind right in the middle a the room!
That’s growl-worthy in her book. And we’ve all had it with that  particular genetic defect a hers.
She’s got her paints out and all lined up in rows, every color’s got its own little club meetin goin on. The room smells like turpentine, and she has the door closed alot.
I can gain access with a knock, but everybody else pretty much steers clear, or should consider steerin clear. Just a suggestion.
Sometimes I can hear real little musical bands comin outta a wire she has in her ear! I wished she’d just turn on the radio like we use ta do so I could hear too, but apparently them days is gone.  I think the people in the bands are instructin her on usin her paints and brushes. If so somedays she seems to follow them instructions real good and other days not so much. I aint talkin behind her back, she’d agree with me on that. Somedays I see her roll her chair back and smile real nice and broad at the thing. But other days I see her lips get all tangled up, them wavy lines form across her forehead and there’s big gusts a wind comin outta her nose. All these are indications that somethins gone amiss in the paintin. That’s usually when i get dragged to some park or beach for said daily ‘exercise’.
Now that the canooks. took that old arctic blast back home, the warm weather’s returned. That means we get to paint in the backyard. That means I get to slip away when she’s not lookin and check out todd and heather’s leftovers. So its a win win  and puts us both in an extremely good mood.
Anyways I’m gonna miss writin and drawin the blog pictures in the morning. but maybe I’ll take up a more serious art form, sculpture perhaps, with a twist,  like underground sculpture. I love to dig! And so does some other creature who’s been lurkin in our backyard! I’ll probably encounter em now that we’re out there so much. And I’m awfully happy mischas gonna be out there with me when I do, on accounta I aint the bravest pup in the universe. It’s good to have backup should an altercation arise. Mischa says I should keep an open mind cause maybe one a them diggin creatures and I will end up bein friends. We could even collaborate on an art project. We could become an overnight sensation! We could get ourselves on the  cover of the ARTNews! Anything’s possible mischa says, “but ya gotta be willin to get your feet wet!” I hate water, she knows that, but I think she’s right, it’s time to dip my toes into it and see what’s next! So until we can take another break...Later.


No comments:

Post a Comment