Saturday, January 24, 2015

Zoe's Letters To Pinky-Sweet Memory Jan 24 2015


Zoe’s Letters To Pinky, Sweet Memory Jan 24 2015

Pink!
I gotta tell you, buttercream icing rules! I can’t get that dang cake off my mind. I’m gonna need some therapy to get on a different track. It’s been three days.
This morning Mischa tried to gross me out so i’d stop obessin.
She said we ate the cake with relish, and that gave me a stomache just thinkin about it (the relish part, that is, green aint in my vocabulary). But it dint really completely cure me from picturin the chocolate delight. I said “we ate it with milk and lamb sandwiches”, which was the truth! I guess vegetarians get a day off when its their birthday, cause we ate all kinds a things we wern’t supposed to on the 22nd.
Anyway we all ended up with a kind a queasy stomache by the end of the night.
So we took our positions on the couch and the barker lounger and laid low while Mischa started openin up boxes and pullin out all kinds a new garments. In between modeling sessions, i re-introduced said chocolate cake, lest anyone forget there was more to be had. I was just tryin to keep the party goin. No one found that too amusing though and the cake got put up higher on a shelf where i no longer had direct access. But the fashion show was fun and we slept in all our new pajamas! Each one a us had a part to wear. Made for some colorful dreams! And speakin a dreams...  I dreamt that i woke up and couldn’t find the cake! I looked all over the place and even went and got the tall ladder outta the garage so i could peer into the cabinet where i last saw it get stashed. Then i hear voices in my head like two ladies arguin, and the more i listen the more i realize its my moms and its really mornin and i’m really awake and their dukin it out with words. Why? Old B up and tossed that chocolate cake (with white buttercream icing and a big daisy on top)....directly into the outdoor garbage can and the garbage collector had been here and gone by the time old mischa caught the drift! Man it was a sad and a sorry time for us two.
Speakin and sad and sorry, some yahoo in the state government’s passin a new law makin it, ok to carry your gun to school!
‘Not so fast bro’, i thought, wonder what part a guns is deadly weapons he dont understand. Maybe he’s just sick a other people so he’s findin an express lane to our demise.
Swamp must be gettin to em down here.
From a glorious day to a downer day in record time, no cake and now i got to duck when i’m sittin at them school crosswalks in case a small angry person feels like poppin somebody. Listen up, if i’m around at that time, just sayin, i can bring on the canine when duty calls. I lived in city’s that had themselves football dynasties and steel curtains, and polish kill bossies!   I know from fightin back, i’m in.  Wait aminute...wait a minute....what am I sayin? Egad.

I gotta go reconnoiter everything. My life’s outta hand. Maybe i did eat too much a that cake, remember the twinkie de-fense? Later.


Mischa’s story Divine Remembering is at http://micheldemetriatsouris2.blogspot.com/   please copy and past into your browser....seem to be experiencing technical eoif947fhogiy,!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment