Friday, January 2, 2015

Zoe's Back- The Importance of Being Earnest Jan2 2015


Zoe’s Back  The Importance of Being Earnest about the Morning Ritual  

Hey I dont know what you do first thing in the morning but me, I got a ritual.
I aint afraid to share it neither. Maybe you’ll be at my house one day, and this’ll clue you in as to my needs. Everyone’s got their own way a askin for things, so sometimes there’s a miscommunication on accounta language bearers and also some people (and dont get me wrong, dogs do it too) just dont pay real close attention to other ones when they’s tryin to say something.
I find that to be true quite a bit! Me and old mischa is on the same page about this.
We both have some a the same tackticks to deal with it too! Like we’re both real persistent when we are tryin to get someone to do something. And if you encounter one a them people who dont listen too good, ya just gotta put persistence into a real high gear.  I practice this every morning. Old elizabeth says i am exercizin my persistence muscle. Dont say nothin, but i think she better read up on her anatomy, just sayin. Anyways right around 430am i start like a real tiny whining sound and give the bed a few paws. That dont usually get me nowhere unless somebody has to coincidently use the ladies room. So next i try hopin up on the bed, which i useta be able to do when i was young, but lets face it i aint young no more. So I do that repeated hoppin and group it with the tiny whine so as to be noticed but not over the top annoyin. I never make it into the bed on my own, but i do manage to jostle everybody outta there sleep. Really at 430, i know that mischa aint really asleep she’s just fakin it anyway. Despite that little known fact, its usually the other mom that gets up and shows some mercy. I get plopped down on the soft comforter and that whinin comes to a complete halt. I go find mischa and we do some good spoonin. Then before ya know it, 530 rolls around and we’re up! I get airlifted back to the earth and mischa knows exactly what to do next. I got her trained!
I pick up the first squeaky toy in the vicinity and run around the house like a crazy person for about 5 minutes. By that time my breakfast is served!
And we never break from that ritual, even on road trips and at the hotel. It’s one a life’s great pleasures, knowin you can count on somethin your heart desires. And also knowin that you can have a say in it and someone’s on the other end willin to oblige you!  That’s a friendship in earnest if you ask me! And that’s important.
Hey speakin a importance...mischa says we got a big day ahead a us.  We’re callin up lots friends who is real important to us and wishin em a big happy new year. Hope is in the air, and hopefully, this year, it’s in earnest too.   Later.

Late Breakin News!!!! Bambi  aka Bondi, and her complete pack a lawyers relented. We’re Gettin Married! My moms are Americans with full constitutional rights!
Just like them gun totin Americans, no different! Cept they had got theirs a long time ago. I sure do hope my moms take better care a their rights though, seems like the gun guys has got carried away cause they use any excuse they can to carry them things, and to go right ahead and shoot people too.
I guess you could abuse your marryin rights if ya dint do it in earnest, cause them rights is just too important. Anyways there ya have it!

micheldemetriatsouris.blogspot.com
micheldemetriatsouris2.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment