Thursday, January 8, 2015

Zoe's Back- Gold Feet and Goldbands Jan 8 2015


Zoe’s Back, Gold Feet and Goldbands Jan 8 2015

Well after all the discussion you would think that the girls would be jumpin at a bit to go on over to the chapel....or whatever... get themselves somehow, married up! But it seems they is both got somethin called gold feet!. I’m thinkin its like havin a lead foot except lighter. Maybe that’s where that expression ‘light in his loafers’ comes from! Course you cant be sure if you can say that about ladies, or if its reserved for men, dont know, might be its not even related.
Anyways they been having a big talk about the whole subject, then they go away and say ‘let’s think on it some more’. People! its been twenty years if you aint ready now, i hate to clue you in, but you might start thinkin about just given the whole dang thing up!  Mischa says i aint understandin it properly. She says it is so important that part a them wants the weddin to be just between the two a them, no fanfare attached. Now I gotta tell ya, that did hurt my feelins more than a tad. I considered us a unit, till death do us part, complete with the  i do’s and all that!  They must a caught a good look at the swift shift in my demeanor when they told me that, cause right afterwards they started the wafflin and said just the opposite!   They said part a them thinks, they want our family and friends with us, to celebrate, to consecrate, to inaugurate the union. And that’s when they made it perfectly clear, I was invited and I would be the ring girl!!! Then they started talkin about gold again, but not gold feet goldbands. And I said I dint think they needed a whole band, a trio would be swell though, with a good clarinet in it. Also Im thinkin a goldband would push old mischa over the edge, bein greek-money conscious as she is, just throwin that out.
Anyways. Its freezin here today, i gotta go find a jacket. Plus my cousin Pinky keeps sending me photos of a whole closet full a jackets that she’s got, on accounta she’s alot skinnier than me and she lives way up north. Still, I admit I am a little jealous. But that’s ok, mischa says a little jealousy is healthy, keeps the blood movin! Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment