Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Zoe's Back Frogs & the Gay Wedding-Photo Debacle Jan 6 2015


Zoe's Back- Jan 6 Frogs, And The Gay Wedding-Photo Debacle

If it aint one creature from the deep lagoon its another! There’s frogs in my water bowl! We just got home and apparently they had taken up residency while we were gone. Why? Why me? The moms are gushin all over them, and makin a sperm count too! I hope they dont get any bright ideas, now that they can get married down here in the jungle! Cause them sperm is turnin into toads or somethin, not babies, someone should let them know! I let them frogs know if they didnt vacate the premises they would be eaten promptly at dawn.
Anyways last night i was takin a nap, and all a sudden the house started shakin like it use to do in San Francisco but we’re not in San Francisco any more (man do i get that!) and i woke up all kind a dizzy like i do these days on accounta the length a my teeth. Then i start focusin and i hear the two a them laughin like high ednas or somethin like that. They were watchin some kind a video with Mia Gentile on it singing about stanley f*****n cleaner. I’m thinkin, they had to have been hittin the bottle when i was asleep cause they kept playin the dang thing over and over and over, like they dint get it all the first time! Then theyd laugh then theyd cry and it went on and on like that until they got the bright idea to send the thing all over the planet via the rectangle! Cheesh mineesh, i dint see what was so funny about it. Anyways, this morning all the gay couples who was wantin to get themselves married on the first day marryin was open to the gay public, (i guess its kinda like when there’s a season for salmon fishin or somethin like that) all them couples was in the newspaper. Well not all a them, mischa said they just picked the ones who most fit the stereo-types. I dont know what dual speakers has to do with it, but that’s what she said. She said all the lady couples had one lady in a tie and the other in a dress. I said yeah, well, and your point is...? She looked at me like i had stabbed her directly in the heart. I said mischa one a you two is a little more this way and the other a little more leanin that way dont you think?  She dint talk to me the rest a the day! I think i’m missin somethin. I’m gonna go cogitate this one over a greenie. So later


No comments:

Post a Comment