Friday, January 9, 2015

Zoe's Back-Writin Lessons Jan 9 2015

Zoe’s Back, Writin Lessons

Mischa says my writin’s gettin better but has a long way to go. She’s probably write  or is that right? Anyways we’re gonna use the Dictionary Words a The Day, except a whole weeks worth a words, and build a story around them, or with them. I’m not sure if that's a 3-d or 2-d project, but somehow we are gonna get it done. She says its some kinda exercise but it dont substitute for runnin in the park. So here’s goes.

“Zoe, are you fritterin away your mornin again on that ipad?”
she says.
Then I says  “As I’s fritterin away my morning, I’s cogitatin on the sororal nature of our household. Cause in case anyone got confused by my necktie, I too is a woman! and that makes three a us under one roof. Believe you me, it aint always a picnic under the roof neither. I digress. Anyways it got real dang cold outside on accounta that arctic blast they sent down here from canada (and most likely russia if ya were to ask sara p about it), so i been all rallentando, not keepin up with my outdoor exercise due to the outdoors bein all niveous or i thought it could become so and therefore i got to worryin cause that woudnt be too renumerative for sellin baubbles under a tent, which is how we get dough for biscuits!”  
Mischa said that was a decent start, but I still have some editing to put underneath my belt. I dont know exactly how she thinks i’m gonna get editing in there between the buckle and my belly, cause right now its kinda tight in there, but maybe editing is less overwhelming than it sounds, and maybe its a small thing that could just slip right in there, unnoticed. Whatever.
Speakin a snowballs, my cousin Pinky got em stuck in her paws this mornin, and she was not  happy about it either. Her mother had to extract em with a hair dryer!
OK i made that part up, but if you think about it, it woulda been a good idea!

Hey I hear the familiar rattle of the Rachel Ray grain free, gluten free, non dairy, grass fed morsels callin.  Later.
ps.
michel's story: Divine Remembering is at micheldemetriatsouris2.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment