Monday, November 11, 2013

Day 121 Zoe’s Winter Nap THE BONE


Day 121 Zoe’s Winter Nap
THE BONE
Well let’s just say...”give the dog a bone, except, don’t include zoe in the category of dog when the bones is bein passed out.”
I’m not sure how many times I gotta run the other way when mischa approaches me with a bone, before she gets it. I hate bones! Bones scare me.
But despite all, mischa brung me an elk bone yesterday. First thing I did without even thinkin about it when I seen that bone, was I put my nose down to the ground and started to dig up the earth so as I could bury the dang thing and get it the heck outta my smellin range.
Let’s think about this in a broader perspective people. Bones....are bones, of some thing, thing here being a euphemism for a once living but now dead creature.
I don’t know about your mind, but mine works backwards lookin for origins of things. You know I am a descendent of greeks, and mischa says we greeks do this as part of our genetic engineerin or somethin like that. We go bakcwards, think backwards, and linger back in time too!
So it aint no stretch of the imagination to see the poor elk who gave up this here antler that mischa kept tryin to get me to chew on all day.
It had to be a baby elk at that. And it smelt like it had been sawed right off em?
Cheez weezils people, leave em antlers on the elks, they need em, dogs don’t!
At least this dog dont. I find bones very upsettin as is noticiable in the picute mischa took of me today. She kept movin that ole anlter all over the booth tryin to get me interested in it. “No mam, no way, no how” I told er, but she werent listenin.
I heard her tell b about three differnet times,  “hey this bone cost $10 and zoe dont want it!”
Hello, yes, that’s right, your little butter butter sweet sweet sugar cuttie monkety monkety chickee little baby dog...dont want that antler! And further more I hear you, you paid big bucks, excuse the expression, for the antler. Let’s put that all behind us and move on, can we?
But no. Dint we get home and unload the car and guess what fell right outta the bag?
Huh uh, hmm imm....the bone! She brung that thing home. Is she gonna just keep on tryin to make me chew the thing? They should change that expression “a dog with a bone” to “a girl with a bone” seems like it be more appropriate.

I know what’s goin on too, I hear them talkin...they think I got bad breath!
I’m thinkin, let’s go get real food  instead that canned mush. That’d improve my ole breath real quick. Why. Cause a well fed dog is a happy dog and a happy dog is a dog with sweet smellin everythin, includin her breath.
Easy fix really...but wait, what is it I hear in the back ground. Just what I was sayin, listen...it’s the can opener! Oh well, they mean well. I gotta run and act like I cant wait to eat the canned delicacy...later

No comments:

Post a Comment